5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Recommended
Published on 3 Feb 2000

3.0 out of 5 stars Violet Flame
Yes, an interesting book but not one to go overboard about. I have given my copy away now that I have read it through
Published 10 months ago by Mrs. Dianna M. Bell

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Recommended, 3 Feb 2000
By A Customer
This review is from: Violet Flame: To Heal Body, Mind and Soul (Pocket Guides to Practical Spirituality) (Paperback)
A simple yet comprehensive book, Elizabeth Prophet details the direct action we can all take to invoke the violet flame. "The violet flame transmutes anything negative that is lodged anywhere in your spiritual or physical being, and once you have begun to use the violet flame to clean up your aura, you will discover that it can create positive change at all levels of your being."
Put simply, there are some decrees listed at the back of the book and by repeating them daily for at least 15 minutes, you can be free to progress spiritually and realise your highest potential. The violet flame will work in your life wherever it is needed or it can be invoked on behalf of other people or situations. It seems that if we all invoked it amazing changes would happen over a period of time both personally and worldwide.
A very inspiring book, giving you a simple but powerful tool to achieve your dreams and goals.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent little book, 23 Oct 2008
D. Lamb "Spawn of Lilith" (Manchester, UK) - See all my reviews
I love this little book. I bought it a while ago and when did the decrees as instructed I really did notice an amazing difference in me. Ive done affirmations and followed instructions of varous sorts over the years but none have had such a speedy and noticeable effect as this little treasure.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Life Changing Book, 17 Jun 2011
When I purchased my Kindle, this was one of the first books that I bought for it as recommended by friend. Of all the books I had on the Kindle this was the most read infact it was so good I had to buy the hard copy. For those on their spiritual path this book is a must, the author gives you the knowlege and advice to look at problems in your life and how to work through them by the 'decrees'. In invoking the violet flame you gain knowledge of the problematic areas in your life and allow you to learn the lesson this lifetime and not bring that issue on to your next.

A lovely pocket sized book that really is inspirational and life-changing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 7 Feb 2011
Awesome, i really like this book and it will change everybody's lives because it tells you how to get rid of negativity. I recommend this little book to everyone. I really love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars This really works!, 25 Sep 2007
I like little books. This is easy to hold, feels good in the hand and great to put into a pocket for the bus, tube or waiting room. It is written in easy to read language but gives a lot of interesting information.

When I first started to say these affirmations, or decrees as Mrs Prophet calls them, I felt so uplifted and joyous, I would be smiling as I arrived at work! I have continued to do them and I have noticed that I now have a more positive outlook on life. I used to get depressed a lot and had frequent moods but now I class myself as a generally happy person. :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Violet Flame, 10 Feb 2013
This is an excellent, informative book with lots of practical information to use in your daily life.
I would recomend this book to all sincere spiritual seekers

5.0 out of 5 stars Violet Flame, 9 Feb 2013
I love this little pocket book. It has stories about how it has helped people and at the back has practicle help to use. I had heard about the violet flame before but didnt know how to put it into practise this book has helped me to do this. I Am feeling very positive that this will help me along my path.

5.0 out of 5 stars Spiritual, 31 Dec 2012
Love this little book. Some great decrees which I know use on a daily basis. Helpful for those going through times of transition! have bought it for other friends and family. Its a bit religious but if you an see beyond the american spiel its a great little book and the violet flame is incredible at helping one to self heal. Would recommend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent little book, 15 Jan 2013
This book was delivered very quickly, it was as described. This lovely little book gives just the right amount of information that I needed to know about the Violet Flame. I would recommend it as a very quick reference and easy read.

4.0 out of 5 stars Concept OK but very flimsy in content, 5 Jun 2009
An introduction to the concept of the Violet Flame with some examples. It's more like a pamphlet though, than a proper book.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›