5.0 out of 5 stars comprehensive and frightening look at moderm health care, 14 Nov 1998
By A Customer
This review is from: Reclaiming Our Health: Exploding the Medical Myth and Embracing the Source of True Healing (Paperback)
I was taken aback by the author's exhaustive research and startling insight into the modern health care system. Robbins' book blasts the barbaric way in which women are forced to give birth in the U.S., as well as the torturous yet ineffective cancer treatments widely used today. This book packs a powerful punch. It introduces a conspiracy as frightening as "The X-Files" which is even more compelling because it's all true!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent! One of the most powerful books I've ever read!, 2 Mar 1999
By A Customer
This is a must read for all women and men. John has went above and beyond in researching this excellent book. I couldn't put it down and have since recommended it to several friends. They also love it. Thank you John for empowering me and my three daughters to healthier living.

5.0 out of 5 stars Imagine health being about you well being?, 14 Feb 2001
Mr. D. Burrell "CoolKiwiBloke" (Wellington, NZ) - See all my reviews
A fantastic book, which opens our eyes to what doesn't work about modern day health care. You'll find out that what you take for granted is not neccessarily the truth, and that there are many factors other than your well-being that influence health care today. It goes on to create what else is possible in terms of health care that is in harmony with us as human beings, that creates well-being as a normal state. It shifts the paradigm from one where we are inherently flawed, to one where we are inherently perfect. It shifts the approach from one of fighting the enemy (disease) to one of balancing the body. Read it and learn...

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, 16 Jun 2013
all i can say is WOW where do i start?

it really does kick the medics to the side and makes you sit up and take note to what goes on in the world and how medicine is a money making scheme with lots of money making drug companies involved. I cannot recomend this book enough and i will be buying it for many people in the future. I love how deeply it goes into women and the menopause and hysterectomy. Anyone going for a Hysterectomy this is a MUST READ and for any female struggling whilst going threw the menopause definetly a must read as this will help you better understand what you are being told by doctors and medics and what is really true.

Huge believer in what Robbins writes about and will be using it for a long time within my profession to help others.

Fantastic Knowledge