5.0 out of 5 stars Love and wisdom for the modern heart, 1 Dec 1998
By A Customer
This review is from: Soul Love: Awakening Your Heart Centres (Soul life series) (Paperback)
This book is a simple and loving guide that touched me profoundly. I am not one for self-help and new age books and I was highly skeptical about this book and its possible contribution to my life. To my surprise, I realized that by reading this material, I elected to go on the most loving and stable journey I have experienced yet. I experienced the most profound sense of love through these pages. The instructions are easy to follow and the results are immediately felt. The book is easy to read as it unfolds page by page. Before I knew it - it was over and I was hungry for more. Thank you!

5.0 out of 5 stars Life changing for personal relationships.., 23 Feb 2006
I had read 2 books from this series before this but I actually implemented the tecniques with these meditations and got results.
The best gift it gave me is how to heal rifts and get rid of negative energy between you and other people. Now when I want to make up with someone when we have fallen out I send them love first to clear the air then attempt to make contact. I have had too many good experiances to write but I definately reccomend this book.

4.0 out of 5 stars Valuable contribution to consciousness training, 3 Feb 1998
By A Customer
I don't as a rule enjoy 'self-help' books. "Soul Love" was a pleasant departure and lucidly portayed. The information given had an implied authority that I didn't feel was altogether proven however what I did understand, has proved valuable. The information may not have been as 'digestible' as the wonderful and revelatory "The Autobiography of Jesus of Nazareth and the Missing years" by Richard G. Patton (goes into similar material in a more profound manner), but it did make me question my motivating force during normal waking hours. I would certainly recommend this book for anyone even slightly interested in the subject of energy centers and their impact on daily living.

5.0 out of 5 stars Open yourself to love, 18 Dec 2011
This book teaches you how to connect to that deeper (higher)part of you that is always aware only of love, and to bring this love into your daily life and let it flow through you - through everything you think, say and do. If you truly do practice expressing love in your daily life, you will find that all the obstacles and inharmonies in your life will begin to melt away, that whatever you need will begin to flow effortlessly to you, because you will live in tune, in harmony with the entire universe. Love is a very real and powerful vibration - as a matter of fact it is the most powerful healing, transmuting and rejuvenating power and it will lift you up out of any inharmonious situation you may be experiencing in your life. Just reading the book, won't be enough. You have to remember to practice using love constantly, until it turns into a habit. I have had too many experiences to mention in my life - where I have witnessed the power of love to create genuine miracles. If you truly desire to experience the incredible power of love, and are willing to express it - many, seemingly out of this world, experiences will come into your life - wonders more wonderful than you ever imagined possible - even the experience where you literally experience everything within you and around you made only out of love and it will feel more real than anything you have ever experienced in the physical world. And along the way, million other blessings will come your way.

5.0 out of 5 stars Not a normal book, 18 Dec 2011
As mentioned, this book is unusual to say the least... as it doesn't offer the same help that other books use to help you develop your mind and become aware of yourself in order to feel more happier or to find the love of your life.

I personally found that by using this book, I was able to not only develop my mind, but understand the kind of relationships I wanted with people from friendships to love... but there are other things that are even more profound.

Yet, I can only say that this book cannot be read like an ordinary book... one day you may have to open it to a random page and you may find that it reflects your mind, or you may have to days, or months learning to "feel" a certain page.

Nevertheless, the psychology is interesting and applying it my life has provided great results.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent coverage of the spirituality of the soul..., 12 April 1999
By A Customer
This book is extremely well written and will touch a cord in anyone who reads it. Roman/Orin covers this material in a way that is easy to relate to and gain insight from. Highly recommended!!

4.0 out of 5 stars journey worth taking, 23 Jan 2013
a very meaningful book brillants to help you focus your spiritual awareness nice read easy to follow mediations joy to own

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Book!, 18 Nov 2013
Would recommend any of Sanaya Romans books, love them all. They have been a very important part of my life path & journey of transformation :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Thought provoking book, 20 Oct 2013
Excellent book as are all the others in the earth life series. Well written and easy to follow instructions for a deeper understanding of spiritual self investigations.

5.0 out of 5 stars very very good book and I loved it every page, 1 Oct 2013
interesting , loving book with lots of wisdom, advise how to deal with day to day life , very useful for sensitive people, how to deal with energy around.

Soul Love: Awakening Your Heart Centres (Soul life series)
Soul Love: Awakening Your Heart Centres (Soul life series) by Sanaya Roman (Paperback - 24 Oct 1997)