5.0 out of 5 stars No ordinary book either
Published on 19 May 2008 by b.lops

3.0 out of 5 stars Less than I expected
Published on 25 Jun 1998

5.0 out of 5 stars No ordinary book either, 19 May 2008
This review is from: No Ordinary Moments: Peaceful Warrior's Approach to Daily Life (Millman, Dan) (Paperback)
A beautiful and thoughtful book that's cleverly written, so much so that years later I still remind myself that there are no ordinary moments. This moment wont come again so make it a good one. Dan Millman is not remotely preachy but instead puts his point across in a forthright, clear and precise way. I found it empowering rather than making me feel inadequate as some of these metaphysical/self help books can do. He suggests simple exercises such as breathing, meditation, bodywork etc to turn knowing into doing. "Peace comes not from the absence of conflict but from the ability to cope with it," Hopefully the moment it took for you to read this review will lead you to this book and a life of no ordinary moments.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book!!, 28 Jun 1997
By A Customer
This book is excellent. It made be realize who I am, and gave me more confidence. It's a sword for the daily battles we all face. I saw life in a new perspective; a better one. Every day was worth enjoying.

5.0 out of 5 stars A truly amazing and life changing book, 27 July 2013
This is almost the manual mortal life should come with from our base nature to our higher self, it's not a how to but rather a guide if you choose to its a book about choice the ones we make and the ones we turn away from. It's been laid like any good path clear boundaries and a solid road markings, it's clear it's not the easiest path but maybe the most worthy, make your choice but make it now for that's all you get.

5.0 out of 5 stars NO ORDINARY MOMENTS, 17 Jan 2014
GREAT GUIDE FOR US ALL TO LEARN TO LIVE IN LOVE, GREAT WISDOM AND TEACHINGS. CHANGE YOUR MIND AND YOUR PERCEPTION AND CHANGE THE WORLD.

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoy living in the moment,rather than for the moment!, 13 July 1998
By A Customer
I have recommended this book to many friends and students-if you've been told you are playing life at 10 and know you really are only playing at 5, then this book will assist you in discovering what's holding you back!

5.0 out of 5 stars The best self help book I have ever read, 17 April 2013
Amazing, full of real life help to understanding the world and yourself !! .... If everyone read this book, the world would be a happier place !!

5.0 out of 5 stars no ordinary moments, 12 Oct 2012
An excellent book,bought secondhand, for 1p plus postage, condition was virtually as new! It's the second book by Dan Millman i have read and will definitely be getting more, very inspirational.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this book, 18 Aug 2011
K. James - See all my reviews
One of the greatest books I have ever read!! So helpful and inspiring - A must read on your list!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Less than I expected, 25 Jun 1998
By A Customer
After reading the two peaceful warrior books, I was ready to fall on my knees and worship Dan Millman. I anxiously awaited the book's arrival, but I found myself losing interest almost as soon as I started reading. True, as far as self-help goes, it's a gem. The quotes and stories are especially wonderful. But what happened to the mystical spirituality shown in the Way/Sacred Journey? I found this book to be almost too "practical" a guide..."smile and be happy", while certainly relevant, isn't exactly the solution I wanted to spend so much money on to hear. END

No Ordinary Moments: Peaceful Warrior's Approach to Daily Life (Millman, Dan)
8.75