5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended!
This is the best book I know on the Silva method. Why the best? Because it gives you a clear 40-day plan, telling you exactly what to do and how to do it for each day. Although the main focus of the book is on healing, by the end of the book you will realise that the technique can be used to change ANYTHING!
Published on 12 Dec 2009 by Maheshvara

3.0 out of 5 stars Hmmm..
Published on 1 Feb 2010 by Psychotherapist

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended!, 12 Dec 2009
This review is from: You the Healer: The World-Famous Silva Method on How to Heal Yourself and Others (Paperback)

3.0 out of 5 stars Hmmm.., 1 Feb 2010
I thought that this book had some interesting moments to it that I would share with others, together with moments that were a tad on the religious side for me that I would choose not to share. I think overall if you are interested in the subject then it is an interesting read but if you are new to the matter of using the mind to heal then please don't make this the only book you read on the subject.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is an amazing book, 4 April 2006
I have just finished reading this book & found it a very easy read & very mind expanding.The chapter entitled "The Silva Vision - The World Tomorrow" is incredible & has some wonderful insights into what could happen if more of us could tap into our left brain-our unconscious.Silva states; We need to accelerate training so that more & more of the 90% of humanity who are still innocent of their right brain powers will learn to function intuitively, perceptively, creatively & clairvoyantly. We must train all parents so that they could train their children.By learning, students can become perfectly balanced in their thinking, using both brain hemispheres for easier, faster learning & the geniuslike ability to solve problems.The benefits for humanity would be enormous states Silva.He discovered that people who activated their right hemispheres became more spiritual, more human.The book contains chapters on; Finding your Purpose in Life, Peace of Mind % Stopping Unwanted Habits such as smoking.

5.0 out of 5 stars NEW LIFE, 22 Sep 2012
Mrs. A. K. Paton (MILTON KEYNES) - See all my reviews
I've been using this book for years now, and this book was for one of my clients. I am a massage therapist and try to help my customers to work from the inside out, as well as having massages. I cured my migraine with this technique and control my hay fever with it. This book changed my life for the better in many ways.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another excellent read, 11 Jan 2010
I was very excited when I bought this book. Great read and well worth having a look at. Mind over matter book that works!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars I would not lend this book to anyone...., 21 July 2010
I would not lend this book to anyone for fear of not getting it back. I left my first copy in New York by mistake and I had to order a new one. I first came across it when I was cleaning a friend's house and I noticed a copy on a shelf and asked if I could borrow it. The lady said I could keep it and I've read it at least ten times and given copies as presents to various friends. I still read a chapter every day. It really changed my life.

5.0 out of 5 stars A fantastic healing method, 20 Sep 2010
I have read allmost 6-7 books concerning the Jose Silva Mind Control Method, and many of these books have impressed me very much, also this one. I think that "You the healer" has to be read from a person who is aware of Silva Method, e.g. a person who has read the basic "The Silva Mind Control Method" book. The healing method is really working if you are patient enough to grow your imagination and positive thinking. It is a matter of practice to become a successful healer. However, it is a book that will open new horizons into your life, will show you the way to participate in creating your future life, to heal yourself and other people. I highly recommend this book and all books of Silva Mind Control Method.

5.0 out of 5 stars Must Buy, 4 July 2014
Excellent, a must buy for anybody going in to the holistic field, or struggling with life

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book!, 31 Mar 2014
The book is really good, I would say that it is amazing follow up after basic Silva course or book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the read., 31 Mar 2014
There is nothing in this book to complain or moan about. I would recommend this book not just to people interested in the subject matter but to everyone who wants to help themselves and others.

14.50