5.0 out of 5 stars Happy to be creating money
Published on 6 Nov 2006 by appletree

1.0 out of 5 stars Lovely book but didn't work in practice
Like many of the countless books I have bought on creating abundance and the law of attraction, I found this to be nice to read but it didn't change reality one bit for me.

I read the book a few years ago and immediately began putting into practice many of the exercises it recommends on a daily basis. I have always asked for modest and feasible things to...
Published on 27 Mar 2007 by J. Crewdson

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy to be creating money, 6 Nov 2006
This review is from: Creating Money (Life Mastery Series) (Paperback)
I have had this book for 5 years now. It's old, battered and traveled. I've only just started writing notes in it and that's why I wanted to write this review because books like this are timeless. I give this book away for presents too (I don't lend mine out). It is more than just about the money. You have to get into the abundance flow which includes your self worth. I have lived without money (which is what this book is about too, I think). So I have the clarity about why that has been the way (why I chose it). Now, I'm in the money flow and I know why. Feeling good about the money you earn is so important. Life-work topics such as having fun, not making yourself ill, having plenty and not being in a frenzy (of fear) really matter. So go buy it, coach yourself from it, re read it again and again until the book disintegrates, don't worry what others say (or think)...and go and clock up those numbers (and spend it!). There is an audio course available too in the back of the book, which I would recommend, and a newsletter too which is well worth applying for. Now that I think of it, the price of this timeless book is amazing when I look at the 5 years I have spent with it. It' a gift!

5.0 out of 5 stars It works!, 7 Jun 1999
This review is from: Creating Money (Life Mastery Series) (Paperback)
I found Creating Money in a bookstore in Kingston, Pa. and I'm glad I did! At the time, I was deep, deeply in debt, unemployed and scared. The bills just kept pilling up. I needed a miracle and found one in Creating Money. In fact I started with chapter 11-miracles first (that should tell you where my mind set was at the time) followed by chapter 9-Coming out of survival and then went through the rest of the book. I feel that the real key is to believe and to expect results. I kept a notebook right buy the book and repeated the affirmations over and over and over. Other books that I recommend are The Silva Method and More Wealth Without Risk. The former goes into Alpha Programming which works well with the affirmations and the latter offers actual easy to use money strategies. I will be forever grateful to authors Sanaya Roman & Duane Packer for taking the time to write this great and I feel way underexposed book. Roman and Packer need to get this out to the world.

5.0 out of 5 stars A whole new understanding of money, 3 Mar 1998
This review is from: Creating Money (Life Mastery Series) (Paperback)
This book helped me understand the true meaning of money and why I pursue it. Speaks straight to my heart and soul, easy to understand. I had the analytical training of business with an MBA degree, this book completes the other half of the training that has been missing in my life. I recommend this book for anyone who is drawn to it. It opened up a whole new perspective and understanding of "abundance".

5.0 out of 5 stars absolutely brilliant book, 28 Oct 2003
This review is from: Creating Money (Life Mastery Series) (Paperback)
This is so well written and easy to follow. Having read dozens of personal development books and run my own courses I highly recommend this book. Don't read and then put it down study this book and carry out the exercises. You will get results. This book is about changing your dominant thought patterns in order to create more wealth. To not finish this book and just put it down reminds you need to apply it. Its those kind of limiting thought patterns that hold you back.
This book has and is getting results for me...

5.0 out of 5 stars [...], 2 Jun 2007
M. Kozanecka -. Laska (London UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Creating Money (Life Mastery Series) (Paperback)
I wrote this review for my newsletter, if you are interested in subscribing to `Love Your Life' newsletter, please go to [...] now and subscribe. In the meantime I hope you find my review helpful.

Creating money is a beautifully written book. It takes the time to explore in depth the reasons as to why it is you want money, what do you think you would achieve by having it and much more. The book asks and answers many questions and then goes a step further to answer those questions on a deeper level and perhaps in a more simplified way.

See when we want or desire something, we are often not opening ourselves to receive, for reasons of beliefs about whatever it is, which is being desired.

By working on yourself you come to realise, that what you desire can and will manifest. However the challenge is to be able to live in the `now' and embrace all that you already have. It's the principal of stopping the struggle, to get what you would like in your life. But as many of us have been programmed to believe, the necessity to struggle to get what you want, and it is this process which needs to be re-learned and seldom happens overnight.

Money and abundance is our right as we are here to experience joy, love and happiness. This is why it is thought, that money can resolve these issues, because of all the perceived things it can change. The truth is, you must learn (and I say learn, because most of us were not taught how to do this consistently, and it is an actual skill which has to be learnt) how to have joy, how to love, especially the self and how to be happy, because it is from these states that you attract what it is you desire.

To contra this a little, it is also said that wanting and desiring come from a place of lack. This is why living now in joy, love and happiness, you open yourself to attract and create, purely because of your state. The trouble is; that when you say: I will be... this... or feel that, when I get... x amount of money etc... then you are actually not coming from that relaxed state, you are coming from a place of need and lack.

Literally as you have heard I'm sure, that `thoughts become things' and when you come from a place of neediness, then you are focusing on that lack of.

Hence when writing goals in coaching, we write them in the present tense, because if they were written "I will" then that is how they would remain, always in the future and out of your reach. This is why it helps to act as if you already have it. However you cannot have conflicting thoughts, for example, you can't say to a friend "oh, I can't afford to go out"... then be imagining having the car of your dreams. This is sending a conflicting message to the subconscious, and as our thoughts are seen as images to the mind and are carried as energy vibrations, they must be congruent, not to cancel each other out.

This is exactly why it is so important to know exactly what it is that you do want rather than don't want. If you say I don't want these bills, the subconscious doesn't process the `don't' and so in your minds eye, it visualises the bills.

I have gone off on a bit of a tangent here, to best explain the creation process to you. There are exercises in the book to help you along which are invaluable. This book answers questions you wouldn't even think to ask. It certainly isn't the only book available on such a topic, but it does goes in depth to explain a multitude of areas, which serve to give you a clearer perspective of yourself and a much better understanding of the true possibilities each one of us possess.

It really is a magical book providing many tools to get to where it is you want to be. Not only by enjoying what you have now, but also by identifying, what you may have to work on within yourself to help you get there.

There are some examples based on others experiences, which help to define the methods used to attract abundance of wealth, health and relationships alike.

5.0 out of 5 stars How did I ever make money before this book came along?, 10 July 1998
This review is from: Creating Money (Life Mastery Series) (Paperback)
A friend recommended this book to me. Actually, it was some stranger online, whom I haven't heard from since. I now consider that stranger an angel.
This book is written with power and simplicity. One understands the ESSENCE of this book immediately. It gives peace, understanding, hope, and real-life exercises, designed to gently guide us through the experience of manifesting and magnetizing.
I feel peaceful, hopeful, deeply connected with all of life, and all of mySelf, after each chapter and exercise.
Each time I pick up the book, I feel giddy and excited, as a child does, who gets to play with a favorite toy. It has not only helped my daily living experiences, it has allowed me the most restful sleep I've had in years.
This book helps on many levels...buy it, you won't be disappointed.
Sharon Elaine, A.Q., author of The Book of Affirmations

5.0 out of 5 stars A great comfort and inspiration, 18 Oct 2001
Mr. P. J. Cooke "dudleigh" (Berkshire. UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Creating Money (Life Mastery Series) (Paperback)
I would recommend this book to anyone looking for their path in life. For those of you who have a dream or goal, this book will be a crutch for you.
The path may be long and hard but this book will inspire you and keep you going when it seems that everything is against you. A good book to have next to you in those low moments. The sort of book to give to people you really care about.

5.0 out of 5 stars new age meets business, 18 Feb 1997
This review is from: Creating Money (Life Mastery Series) (Paperback)
A coming together of new age power raising and the"think rich" way of life. Takes the ideas of Brian Tracey or Anthony Robbins a step further. A book that teaches you that you are not a victim but are in control of your reality. Well written, full of useful information. A must read for the businessperson or mystic alike.

5.0 out of 5 stars All the other reviews here, multiplied a billion times!, 15 Nov 2001
This review is from: Creating Money (Life Mastery Series) (Paperback)
I found this book in the library (or did it find me?) and have only read the first four chapters but I came online to Amazon to see if I could get this book for my mother and sister who are always trying to find motivation to stick to the path but often take a wrong turn. This book will be read at least another 20 times by myself to encourage and remind me to keep at it - that's how you get results.
No matter how cynical you are about this type of book/practice, buy the book, give it a go and come back to write your own spectacular review!
My blessings and energy to you all!

5.0 out of 5 stars An incredibly helpful book. Miracles are possible., 3 Aug 1999
This review is from: Creating Money (Life Mastery Series) (Paperback)
You're missing out if you let the channeling new-age thing stop you from reading this book. It has helped me numerous times in the past few years. I have written down my intentions and asked for a large sum of money, and I received that much and more. A must have for anyone interested in creating wealth, abundance, and happiness.

ARRAY(0xb341d1ec)

Creating Money (Life Mastery Series)
Creating Money (Life Mastery Series) by Duane Packer (Paperback - Aug 1988)
Used & New from: 0.01