5.0 out of 5 stars Great book for anyone interested in learning to channel
This book provided me with exactly what I was looking for. I learned how to channel by following the instructions/exercises provided. I would highly recommend this to anyone who wants to connect with their guides. I've learned so much that I've since gone on to write my own book on this subject matter, titled "My Truths, Accepting Higher Knowledge".
Published on 24 Oct. 2006 by A M Smith

3.0 out of 5 stars Too out there!
Published 16 months ago by Eternal Student

‹ Previous | 1 2 36 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars the book to buy if you want to learn how to channel, 17 Oct. 2010
This review is from: Opening to Channel: How to Connect with Your Guide (Birth Into Light) (Paperback)
incredible book, the energy behind the words kept me reading and reading until i had finished it, could not put it down. Thank you Orin and DaBen, Sanaye Roman and Duane Packer

5.0 out of 5 stars I found this book really interesting and insitfull. I would recomend it to anyone begining out there spirital journey., 20 Feb. 2012
I loved this book, it was a great read and ideal for someone who's starting there spiritual journey. I myself have been drawn to the spiritual realm recently and wanted to learn more about it without being freaked out the way i and proberly most people have growing up. Was a bit worried thought that if i experimented with meditation and channeling the i wouldnt be protected as they dont mention anything about protecting themselves durring channeling. I was also worried about where to do it incase of bringing negative energy into my home, which they also didnt seem to answer. But overal a good read they.

5.0 out of 5 stars Honest, Sensible, Inspiring, 29 April 2012
Jennifer Pittam "Maythorn" (Hertfordshire, England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This is one of those books that has 'authentic' radiating from every chapter. Sensible, grounded and authoritive.

It has sections that explain channeling, how guides communicate, where they might live or come from, how to get ready to channel and what to do when you lose the connection. It would be a suitable book for anyone who is approaching the idea of connecting to a guide for the first time, as it explains what to expect, what not to expect and how to go about it.

If you already believe in channeling and think that you have had some results whether deliberate or accidental, this volume will provide a clear and sensible workbook. The authors are so inspiring in the way they write, without ego and with a genuine desire, it seems, for the reader to further their own experience.

If you are approaching the subject for the first time, I think it would provide a clear introduction.

Suitable for all levels. Clear text and cover artwork makes this book suitable for those with a visual impairment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 4 Aug. 2011
Easy to follow and written clearly this is a good introduction to channeling for a beginner. There are lots of examples of peoples experiences and what to expect. The authors provide their experience and backgrounds and how they got into channeling. Overall a good read.

4.0 out of 5 stars A decent insight, 23 Dec. 2012
This is a very easy to read and understand book, I kept an open mind and if anything it made me think a little deeper. Time will tell if I will remain guided by the beyond and I would recommend it for anyone who has the slightest interest.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best book I have found on this subject, 2 Dec. 2011
This book has provided me with so much easy to understand & valuable information. It is the best book I have found on this subject. By following the simple step by step processes & meditations you can with patience & perseverance begin to channel. I will be buying more books by this author!

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome book!, 18 Dec. 2012
i found this book really helped me answer a lot of questions, and gave me a lot of guidance, highly recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Channel, 28 Feb. 2013
Loved the book straight away, the language is simple and easy to grasp. Couldn't put it down- a great tool for personal development!

5.0 out of 5 stars great book, 5 Aug. 2012
The book is fantastic, no matter what level, great for a reminder as well.
Book arrived quickly and well packaged. Thankyou.

3.0 out of 5 stars Too out there!, 25 Jan. 2014
For me this started out well and then started to get too tree huggy! There were aspects that I could relate to but I found the whole premise of rituals and routines too much. I have learnt in a much more natural way, in which I go with what feels right, not what rituals I should be using. As a result of learning in a more 'go with what feels right' format, my clairvoyant abilities took off. Trying this way was far too painful and I kept 'trying' too hard, which was more of a hindrance. Much better books out there!

‹ Previous | 1 2 36 | Next ›

Opening to Channel: How to Connect with Your Guide (Birth Into Light)