5.0 out of 5 stars Retro heaven....
I always loved the Rider Waite 'formula' and structure, but the images are less than inspiring, and most of the re-coloured versions are worse than the standard one. The Morgan Greer deck has everything the Rider Waite has, but it's gorgeous. It has deep, rich, warm colours which seem all the more sumptuous as the cards are borderless, allowing the images to flow together...
Published on 24 April 2008 by Mrs. Z. L. Reynolds

1.0 out of 5 stars Yawn... [Now an added edit]
--- begin edit ---

OK. First I left a negative review and I wish to clarify several years on.

Well, after purchasing the deck for a second time I had a complete change of heart about the cards. They're bold and in-your-face and provide strong intuitive insights.

Great for divination and meditation.

I would certainly recommend...
Published on 22 Nov 2000

5.0 out of 5 stars Morgan Greer Tarot, 30 Jan 2013
This review is from: Morgan Greer Tarot (Cards)
These cards are bright and cheery and I find them really easy to work with, unlike some other tarot cards which I have found really hard going.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cards, 17 Dec 2012
This review is from: Morgan Greer Tarot (Cards)
Clear, colourful and great workable cards. I will use this deck everyday, next step from learning the cards through Ryder Waite deck.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tarot Readins, 6 Mar 2012
This review is from: Morgan Greer Tarot (Cards)
I bought the Morgan Greer tarot cards as a birthday gift for my son who lives in France. The illustrations are wonderful and he is extremely happy with them. I am eager to have a reading with the cards when I visit France in a couple of weeks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Morgan Greer Tarot, 23 Nov 2011
A. J. Peck (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Morgan Greer Tarot (Cards)
High quality pack great detail - delighted with the finish and the printing. A delight to shuffle and use. Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars druidcraft tarot deck, 21 Nov 2011
This review is from: Morgan Greer Tarot (Cards)
this deck as got very nice pictures and these cards speak to you more than any other dark i have used anyway sometimes with other decks the images dont mean anything to you or they just dont speak but with this decj you can bes ure to see the images clearly and let the cards guide you gives you 100% accurate readings all the time one bit of advice for tarot readers or beginners is to have an open mind and let the images freely go through your mind let the cards speak to you and guide you and you will be surprised of how accurate your readings are thanks to the aurthor and creator of these cards keep up the good work

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice artwork, 5 Nov 2011
Paul Keith (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Morgan Greer Tarot (Cards)
This is a nice deck if you appreciate the artistic qualities of the cards. Personally I find the court cards are drawn too "close up" to see the symbolism that they contain in other decks, and certainly the 5 of swords amused me as it looked like a scene straight out of "revenge of the Sith". But the card stock is good quality, the images are clear and colours are quite vivid without being too bright.

5.0 out of 5 stars picturesque, 18 Mar 2010
This review is from: Morgan Greer Tarot (Cards)
Beautiful artwork, well produced, and a treasure for anyone's tarot collection. Perhaps it does not generate the energy (for me)that other decks do, but so what!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, compelling and classic, 10 Feb 2011
Rygelina (Stockholm, Sweden) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Morgan Greer Tarot (Cards)
I treated myself to the Morgan-Greer tarot deck for Christmas and I was not disappointed. If you want a beautiful, classic deck, with clear, iconic images that speak to your subconscious, this is it. Another plus is the borderless design. Very stylish. No tacky white borders and cardnames in four languages.

I have two tiny warnings though. One: The leaflet is completely useless. That didn't bother me though, I already own several tarot books. Two: Be careful when shuffling. The cards are not as thickly veneered as you think and are prone to developing split corners.

But please, do not let this intimidate you. I LOOOVE my deck. I highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars oracle news, 27 July 2012
H. Tomlinson (south yorkshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Morgan Greer Tarot (Cards)
these tarot cards are rich in colour and have no border unlike many other tarot cards. the illustrations are bold and the thing i really like about these cards are that you can get alot of information from the characters expressions. i am used to using the rider waite tarot cards and usually find other tarot packs hard to use but these are a wonderful pack and i would recommend them to anyone who is wondering whether to buy them.

1.0 out of 5 stars Yawn... [Now an added edit], 22 Nov 2000
By A Customer
--- begin edit ---

OK. First I left a negative review and I wish to clarify several years on.

Great for divination and meditation.

I would certainly recommend :-)

--- end of edit ---

This particular tarot deck lacks any sort of personality. To be honest, it lacks the one essential ingredient of a good Tarot pack: Life!

For starters, the characters in the Minor Arcana lack expression. "What are they doing, what are they thinking or feeling", you ask the character of the Card. The answer...? I cannot tell. There IS nothing to tell. They all look the same. It seems they DO the same sort of things!

The other gripes? Blimey, better not go there :)

Oh, btw, the colors are bold (but not bright). Hmm., but that doesn't redeem it in my opinion.

I ordered it on one day, received it the next (great service, amazon.co.uk), sold it the following day. ( I do hope my friend forgives me when he gets the pack home and looks at it:) )

But you may think differently about it. However I would _strongly_ advise you look at it before you buy.

ARRAY(0xadc772b8)

Morgan Greer Tarot
Morgan Greer Tarot by Lloyd Morgan (Cards - 1 May 1991)
22.99