5.0 out of 5 stars sweet, lovely, encouraging
This is a wonderful book. I had the pleasure of meeting the author and purchasing an autographed copy. Both of my children love it. My four year old son and two year old, nursing daughter really enjoy it. It is truely one of a kind!
Published on 9 April 1999

3.0 out of 5 stars nice story but a bit disappointing
This is a really nice story but I hoped it would emphasize the weaning aspect (obviously in children's words) a bit more. I hoped to use it as a tool to help prepare my toddler for weaning but it does not focus on it as much as I would have liked.
Published on 21 April 2001

5.0 out of 5 stars sweet, lovely, encouraging, 9 April 1999
By A Customer
This review is from: Michele: The Nursing Toddler: A Story about Sharing Love (Hardcover)

5.0 out of 5 stars Full of love and wonderful to read, 23 Nov 1998
By A Customer
A story about how families support and nurture their children while facing the challanges of growing up. I would recommend it to any family whether your children are extended nursers or not. Great illustrations.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Delightful Book, 26 Dec 1998
By A Customer
This is a warm and wonderful book, full of sweetness and love within a beautiful family. We highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Full of love and wonderful to read, 23 Nov 1998

3.0 out of 5 stars nice story but a bit disappointing, 21 April 2001

Michele: The Nursing Toddler: A Story about Sharing Love
Michele: The Nursing Toddler: A Story about Sharing Love by Jane Pinczuic (Hardcover - Nov 1998)
6.76