5.0 out of 5 stars Chockful of practical tips guarnteed to ring up sales!!!, 23 Jan 1999
By A Customer
This review is from: 1001 Ways to Market Your Books: for Authors and Publishers (Paperback)
Kremer inspires and fires up authors and small publishers alike. The book teaches how to creatively go after sales in unusual places and come up with big rewards. Chockful of names, addresses, web sites and email addresses of people who can make your book a success, Kremer guarantees an innovative plan to market any book!

5.0 out of 5 stars This Book Is An Absolute Gold Mine!, 12 May 1998
By A Customer
You've jam-packed so much book marketing genius into this one massive volume, if I spent the rest of my life trying, I wouldn't be able to use all your tips, tricks and techniques! Finally! All the information a person needs to make any book a Best Seller is right at your finger tips. Bravo!

5.0 out of 5 stars A must-read for small publishers, 29 May 1998
By A Customer
This is the ultimate book on great ideas for promotions, sales to special groups and even handling foreign rights. It pays for itself the first time out, and probably a 100 times over. I'll use it for all my book promotions.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the Bible for authors and small presses!, 4 Sep 1998
By A Customer
There is a wealth of knowledge in this volume. Every author and small press should have a copy. It's filled with tips and great advice. I'm buying one today for my publisher.

5.0 out of 5 stars Indispensable, 14 July 1998
By A Customer
This should be on the bookshelf of every author, publisher, and bookseller. Hundreds of practical " I'll do it right now" kind of tips.

5.0 out of 5 stars You can't afford not to own, read, and use this book, 22 Feb 1999
By A Customer
When it comes to marketing our self-published success guide for high school and college athletes, John Kremer's "1001 Ways" is our bible. Marc and I know our subject backwards and forwards, but we were in the wilderness without a clue about how to get out book into the hands of the athletes who could benefit from it. As a result of reading, studying, and applying John's book-which means figuring out which technique are most applicable for our book, our time, and our budget-we are leaving the wilderness and progressing toward the promised land.

1001 Ways to Market Your Books: for Authors and Publishers
1001 Ways to Market Your Books: for Authors and Publishers by John Kremer (Paperback - April 1998)
Used & New from: 4.15