5.0 out of 5 stars A Fairy Essential!
A great reference for finding the magical places in our lovely country. All Fairies should have one. Pass the message on!
Published 15 months ago by FairyFae

2.0 out of 5 stars Traveller's guide to fairy sites
Published on 19 Jan 2012 by Kristie Macknight

2.0 out of 5 stars Traveller's guide to fairy sites, 19 Jan 2012
This review is from: Traveller's Guide To Fairy Sites : The Landscape and Folklore of Fairyland In England, Wales and Scotland: 8 (Paperback)
This would be a great little book except for the fact that the county in which I live (Norfolk) has zero entries. I was really looking forward to finding out more about sites where I live - considering my area has many legends of Norfolk fairies or "Hikey Sprites", there is an ancient fairy wood nearby and I've seen strange fairy lights in a field nearby. Norfolk is one of the most haunted and perculiar counties with a rich heritage of legends and myth - surely the author could have included just one story?

5.0 out of 5 stars A Fairy Essential!, 21 Mar 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars enjoyed this book, 30 April 2009
I enjoyed this book but i found Elizabeth Andrews 'Faeries and Folklore of the British Isles' to be a much more entertaining read. Her artwork is truly beautiful and the text is well written.
I have collected many of Janet Bord's other books and have found them to be interesting and have really enjoyed reading them.