Eileen Caddy was, with her then husband Peter, one of the founders of Findhorn, the community on the east coast of Scotland where the plants they do grow high, or at least they used to.
I have two of her books of, shall we say, guided guidance, the other being the equally helpful and similar Footprints on the Path. Neither has ever let me down. By this I mean not that I use them as some kind of foolproof mini-bibles, rather that each time I take one down and, in silence, ask a precise and sincere question concerning my life, I invariably receive guidance, however seemingly oblique or enigmatic, though the book is written/channelled in such a way as to be as clear as possible. (I believe the quietness and simple sincerity of the question asked is of utmost importance - after all, if one`s attitude is slapdash, why should the response not be similarly arbitrary?)
I am not a `New Age type` and I generally avoid so-called channelled books, but Eileen Caddy`s are different. There is a modesty about them, she makes no great claims, is not in contact with some extra-terrestrial entity with a Sci-Fi name, and - perhaps most importantly - is not called Doris (as so many channellers seem to be)!
Herein is genuine, practical, plain-spoken, inspiring and useful help for when you are at a crossroads, or merely wanting a touch of guidance.
A good book to keep near you on your journey...
on 6 September 2015
Bought for the wife she is happy bonus points for me