Great to be able to get hold of a book your Mum used to have, and you wish you'd kept yourself instead of giving it to a charity shop. But now I've got another one thanks selling on amazon. Can't wait to get started.
Published on 9 April 2013 by sweetpea

3.0 out of 5 stars OKAY
Okay, not the best but that's my own fault. Thought it was something else, does have some good basic recepies.
Published 10 months ago by landylady

5.0 out of 5 stars cooking for your freezer (st.Micheal cookery library) by mary Berry, 9 April 2013
This review is from: Cooking for your Freezer (St. Michael Cookery Library) (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars Cooking for your freezer M & S Old cookery book, 5 Oct. 2011
I reviewed this at some length when it arrived. It is brilliant to be able to find old cookery books that are irrebly replaceable, my daughter threw mine out when "doing" a clean out of my book shelf, she said it was falling to pieces, but now I have replaced it with a new one, what a fantastic service this is, thank you very much

5.0 out of 5 stars Cooking For Your Freezer, 1 Aug. 2011
I'd been looking for this book for quite some time. I had a copy years ago and loaned it out. Never saw it again until I searched Amazon. Cost a little more than I paid originally, but it was worth it.

Won't lend this one! I can scan a page. Sorry I can't lend this one.

Some fantastic mouthwatering recipes!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nostalgia, 15 Dec. 2014
My gran used to have this book. I have tried out some of my favourites and been pleased with the results (they almost taste exactly like grannies). Was searching in charity shops for it and pleasantly surprised to find it here. Love, love, love Amazon!

5.0 out of 5 stars Marks and Spencer Books, 17 Mar. 2011
I bought a copy this book when it was first on sale in Marks & Spencer in the late 70's, early 80's. Have now bought a copy for each of my daughters. Well received and enjoyed.

5.0 out of 5 stars book, 29 Jun. 2014
Had this book years ago.Very pleased to track another copy down.There was a particular recipe in the book that I wanted to make again.Very pleased to find the book again

5.0 out of 5 stars Cooking for your Freezer, 13 Feb. 2013
Good book, so useful I can now batch cook and then freeze dishes, thus ultimately saving time and having the convenience of a selection of meals available when needed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Practical, 2 Jun. 2014
Easy to follow and tasty recipies. I like to cook and freeze with a large family it gives me days off from the kiutchen but still puts a hearty meal on the table.

5.0 out of 5 stars So glad I was able to find a copy available and ..., 11 Sept. 2014
I had this cookbook for many years and then suddenly it went missing. So glad I was able to find a copy available and so able to use the recipes again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cooking for your freezer, 11 Jan. 2013
I book I had that got lost in my move somehow.
Very pleased to have it back on my shelf. It arrived very quickly too.

Cooking for your Freezer (St. Michael Cookery Library)
Used & New from: £0.01