on 1 August 2011
I'd been looking for this book for quite some time. I had a copy years ago and loaned it out. Never saw it again until I searched Amazon. Cost a little more than I paid originally, but it was worth it.

Won't lend this one! I can scan a page. Sorry I can't lend this one.

Some fantastic mouthwatering recipes!
on 5 October 2011
I reviewed this at some length when it arrived. It is brilliant to be able to find old cookery books that are irrebly replaceable, my daughter threw mine out when "doing" a clean out of my book shelf, she said it was falling to pieces, but now I have replaced it with a new one, what a fantastic service this is, thank you very much
on 15 December 2014
My gran used to have this book. I have tried out some of my favourites and been pleased with the results (they almost taste exactly like grannies). Was searching in charity shops for it and pleasantly surprised to find it here. Love, love, love Amazon!
on 17 March 2011
I bought a copy this book when it was first on sale in Marks & Spencer in the late 70's, early 80's. Have now bought a copy for each of my daughters. Well received and enjoyed.
on 29 June 2014
Had this book years ago.Very pleased to track another copy down.There was a particular recipe in the book that I wanted to make again.Very pleased to find the book again
on 13 February 2013
Good book, so useful I can now batch cook and then freeze dishes, thus ultimately saving time and having the convenience of a selection of meals available when needed.
on 2 June 2014
Easy to follow and tasty recipies. I like to cook and freeze with a large family it gives me days off from the kiutchen but still puts a hearty meal on the table.
on 11 September 2014
I had this cookbook for many years and then suddenly it went missing. So glad I was able to find a copy available and so able to use the recipes again.
on 11 January 2013
I book I had that got lost in my move somehow.
Very pleased to have it back on my shelf. It arrived very quickly too.
on 29 June 2013
Have looked for this for ages. A great cookbook and loved having clean pages again. Will be well-loved and used