on 16 July 2012
I am an adult trying to learn Latin (for fun??). I bought these cards hoping that my memory of words may improve. They have helped tremendously. I now have three piles of cards: those I instantly recognise, those I sort of know but not quite, those I have not come across yet (I use the Cambridge Latin Course books). I also intend to buy the exercise books for the repetitiveness I need to get the declentions in order.

They are on sturdy card and in a solid box. I take them on holidays, so well used and still not damaged.

I am sure parents will be able to use them in games and/or making up sentences for their children.
on 26 November 2013
Brilliant for those doing their common entrance exams. Found these very useful for both my children in year 6 and 8

Arrived in good time and in good order
on 6 April 2009
A good resource to use for CE latin exams. Of course, you could use them for any Latin exams if you want to learn vocabulary. Nicely made and well presented in box.
on 5 February 2013
Great for practising vocab. Endings and cases are given, but would also find more detail appreciable, e.g. gender and declension groups more clearly with nouns, and verb infinitives. Great set of words, however. This covers most of the vocabulary encountered in the first year of Latin study at secondary, or first two years of primary. Very pleased with this set.
on 30 December 2012
This box contains a lot of flash cards, divided into sections. They are great! Have really helped my daughter to revise
on 14 February 2014
These cards have the Latin word, grammatical information, meaning and exam level (1, 2, Scholarship) but do not have images on them. The design of the box is clumsy, making it very difficult to take the cards in and out (you have to empty the whole box, really) and the cards are all B/W. I was not impressed with them, but they are still useful.
on 24 January 2015