5.0 out of 5 stars The Tree and Shrub Expert
Another book that I wouldnt know what to do with out, I have looked to buy many trees in the past that have a great write up but after reading this book it will say; Not for the small garden or shelter from winds etc.
A lot of information but also very easy to understand.
I keep this book very close to hand and have taken it with me to many peoples gardens to...
Published on 28 Aug 2008 by R. L. Judd

2.0 out of 5 stars A good choice for the beginner
The "expert" series has made its reputation because the books don't assume you know anything. For this reason they are ideal for the beginner; they don't insult your intelligence, but make sure they mention things other books often leave out. Personally, I regularly use "The vegetable and herb expert" as it reminds me to do things which I often forget about.

It...
Published on 5 July 2011 by Peasant

‹ Previous | 1 2 37 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 July 2014
This review is from: The Tree & Shrub Expert: The world's best-selling book on trees and shrubs (Expert Books) (Paperback)
Very pleased with this book

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 29 Jun 2014
just what we needed, has most of the answers perfect for our needs, would recommend to everyone, so come along and buy it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 15 Jun 2014
Amazing informative books as always. Only bought another as I gave misplaced my original. They are always s good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars best writer for plants, 29 May 2014
The writer is the best. The book explains everything you need to know in an easy to understand way and you will find that this one book will be all you ever need to own for your shrubs and trees.

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC BOOK, 7 May 2014
This is a fantastic guide. I recently took on some gardening work and this has helped me to identify plants and trees to allow me to gauge best planting and pruning times etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best concise book, 18 April 2014
I have just purchased this book after my previous one became tatty after years of use.

It is still (in my opinion) one of the best books on tree and shrubs and is so concise and easy to read. I often take mine to the garden centre with me as a great back up when I see and new shrubs I would like to buy. A great way of ensuring you don't buy the wrong plant for your soil and space!

4.0 out of 5 stars Shrub expert, 13 Jan 2014
Very good information in this book, will be very helpful in planning the new garden, would recommend to all enthusiastic gardeners

5.0 out of 5 stars the Tree& shrub expect, 28 Dec 2013
it is a super book very helpful infact the whole range of Dr D G Hessayon is a very helpful

5.0 out of 5 stars magic, 23 Dec 2013
very interesting book as the information within is very good and helps me with my job that I am currently doing.

5.0 out of 5 stars great book, 22 Dec 2013
I have owned these books for years,so My son has taken up gardening so I bought these books to help him.Theyare very very good

‹ Previous | 1 2 37 | Next ›