on 28 March 2009
I cannot find anything good to say about this book. If you are a safety practitioner with a NEBOSH Cert or above you will already know most of what is this book. Even if you don't, there are is still nothing particularly useful for you. If you are a director of a company and looking for an understanding of what is required and your responsibilities then you would be better off going to the HSE website and downloading the FREE leaflet INDG417 Leading Health and Safety. If you are a Corporate member or Fellow of IOSH I suggest we get together and write a book - it is bound to be better than this. I am off now to put this book on the bonfire.
on 27 January 2015
I bought this product as it was a suggestion as part of my degree course and I'm very pleased that I did.
Despite the fact that I have worked in a health and safety environment for many years and have previously completed my NEBOSH, I found this book to be very informative, concise and easy to read.
It will be a reference book that I will probably refer to for many years to come.
on 27 January 2015
So incredibly helpful. I can't recommend it enough