5.0 out of 5 stars One of the greatest books
I have ever bought. Well recommend reading this incredible book. Surely provides some of the most reliable evidence in support for the possibility of life after death that has ever to be investigated. Thank You for this wonderful book you sent me a couple of years ago. I still have it =]
Published 21 months ago by MR C M REEVES

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful deal :(
I received an item I didn't order!! Instead of the book I got vynil with voices! The description & pictures don't correspond to the real item. It is a nasty fraud !
Published 10 months ago by Kirill

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the greatest books, 29 Aug. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars A very interesting read, 25 Oct. 2011
This is a great book, if you are interested in the after life or EVP from a more scientific point of view then this is a definite thumbs up!

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful deal :(, 21 July 2014
This review is from: Breakthrough: An Amazing Experiment in Electronic Communication with the Dead (Hardcover)

Breakthrough: An Amazing Experiment in Electronic Communication with the Dead