5.0 out of 5 stars So you have problems with your feet? here is your answer!
Wow, just a bible of information, in incredible detail.
I train children for a number of endurance events & got tired of trying to sort their feet out, so bought this to understand what to do.
Well it left no stone unturned & has helped countless pupils under by wing, reach their goals.
It's a good read, but not a quick one
Published on 17 Jan 2012 by JohnJenner

3.0 out of 5 stars Good general advice, but a bit disappointing
The author clearly has a lot of knowledge but much of the book involves recommending products - page after page of them in some chapters - for an American audience - very few of the products are available in the UK. His basic foot-care advice seems very sound.
Published 17 months ago by mike

3.0 out of 5 stars Good general advice, but a bit disappointing, 2 April 2013
This review is from: Fixing Your Feet (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars So you have problems with your feet? here is your answer!, 17 Jan 2012
This review is from: Fixing Your Feet (Paperback)
Wow, just a bible of information, in incredible detail.
It's a good read, but not a quick one

5.0 out of 5 stars Look after your feet, 11 Mar 2014
This review is from: Fixing Your Feet (Paperback)
The book is highly detailed and helpful about buying boots, trainers, socks, how to prepare for an event, how to prevent and treat blisters and lots more. Wish I had read it before I bought my hiking boots. The only small criticism is that it is too anecdotal at times, still well worth it for all the great advice though.

3.0 out of 5 stars OK but repetitive, 3 July 2012
I got this hoping to learn more about achilles tendonitis as I've struggled for years. It's very focussed on blisters, and on products to resolve these, and I was somewhat disappointed. The book is very repetitive, and you sense it was written in a hurry and missed a good edit. There are quite a lot of lists, and these don't always read like a list of the best tapes or gels or whatever, but just a comprehensive list of what's available. Still, there were some good tips in there, which I will be using.

5.0 out of 5 stars fixed, 6 July 2014
This review is from: Fixing Your Feet (Paperback)
Nijmegen here I come lots of advice

5.0 out of 5 stars Got me through the Jungle (ultra) Marathon, 4 Jan 2014
This review is from: Fixing Your Feet (Paperback)
I have pushed my feet beyond where they should go many times. I thought I had the answers to keeping them in good shape during endurance events but John's book gave me some real hints and tips that gave me many days of blister free running in the Jungle Marathon in 2011.
I'm still using his advice now.

A great book

5.0 out of 5 stars A great resource, 26 Sep 2013
A thorough book on how to take care of your feet. I'm a an Adventure Racer needing advice in advance of the World Champs in Costa Rica which will be 9 days long!

5.0 out of 5 stars The best, 9 Sep 2013
Fabulous book.
If you have any problem with your foot maybe you will resolve it with this book (like me). Running is my passion and I know about sport but I have a pain in my heel for a long time. I ordered ,, Fixing my feet``, maybe as my last try, Now, I am running normal.
Here you can learn about exact issues and how can you solve them. Author is not trying to be a doctor but most of pains are not cause of serious health problems.
This is book for your healthy future.
P.S. Sorry about my Tarzan english

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential For Long Distance Running, 9 Jun 2013
This book is full of advice on the prevention and care of foot problems for the long distance runner. Well worth reading.

5.0 out of 5 stars A bible for all runners, 9 Jun 2013
This review is from: Fixing Your Feet (Paperback)
Love the book. I use it everytime I get a new blister or corn. Furthermore it has loads of great guidelines to keep your feet in shape.

Fixing Your Feet
Fixing Your Feet by John Vonhof (Paperback - 25 Feb 2011)
11.99