5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Children
This was just what I needed for helping my five and seven year old to follow the structure of Mass.
The bible stories at the end were an additional bonus as we'll as the popular prays. A very useful mass book to help little people learn.
Published 7 months ago by Angeline Clarke

1.0 out of 5 stars Deeply disturbing
Published 4 months ago by C. Smith

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Children, 28 Nov 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for including children, 9 Feb 2014
This review is from: First Mass Book (Hardcover)
I am very impressed with the first mass book. It is a good size for little hands, strong and appropriate texts and pictures. I bought this book twice. So both my children can follow the mass. One of my boys used the pictures to also help him. It has a lovely page for personal information. It also contains prayers at the back of the book. It arrived very quickly, wrapped appropriately and with a free book mark.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ros prayer book, 2 Feb 2012
This review is from: First Mass Book (Hardcover)
Bought for my eldest grandson ( aged 6)to support his reading skills and help him follow the Mass along with us,
He is really enjoying "keeping up" using it and his cinfidence in reading out loud is dramatically improving,

5.0 out of 5 stars ... this book for my granddaughters confirmation and it is perfect for a child the quality of the book is ..., 3 July 2014
This review is from: First Mass Book (Hardcover)
I purchased this book for my granddaughters confirmation and it is perfect for a child the quality of the book is brilliant I would definitely recommend this book.

4.0 out of 5 stars Gifts, 11 Mar 2014
This review is from: First Mass Book (Hardcover)
Good layout and text size to allow youngsters to follow mass on their own and take an active part in services

1.0 out of 5 stars Deeply disturbing, 11 Mar 2014
C. Smith "smithcat7" (Cheshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: First Mass Book (Hardcover)
The first thing I noticed is that every person depicted in the illustrations is white, including Jesus and the apostles. Mary Magdalene is pictured as a blonde. Even the illustrations of priests and congregations show not a single black face. I am white but in my 57 years as a Catholic I have never yet been in a Catholic Church that is not multicultural. The book is going straight back to Amazon.. I am horrified that it was ever published.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to follow, 6 Mar 2014
This review is from: First Mass Book (Hardcover)
I bought this for my son and he likes it because he can follow the mass easily and knows what to say when.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 30 Jan 2014
K. Farrell (Twickenham, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: First Mass Book (Library Binding)
Just what the kids need for mass on Sundays.
Supplemented with the weekly reading sheet, these are great, clear and easy to follow.
Lovely stories at the back too (which they read during mass.... when they shouldn't, but hey).

4.0 out of 5 stars Really good buy, 14 Nov 2013
This review is from: First Mass Book (Hardcover)
Really helped with my daughter following and understanding the mass. Encouraged her participation during the service. would recommend this book for young children.

First Mass Book
First Mass Book by Catholic Book Publishing Co (Hardcover - July 1999)
3.54