5.0 out of 5 stars Interesting book, 26 Feb 2013
This review is from: Angels (and Demons): What Do We Really Know About Them? (Paperback)
This helped me to understand angels and demons. It very interesting to read, easy to understand. I am very happy I bought it and read it. I knew such things I never knew. I think it changed something in my soul too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Angels and Demons, 11 Oct 2010
The best book written about Angels. everyone should have a copy! Peter Kreeft analysis on Angels are definely Divine! The analysis of Demons are wisely described to enlighten darknened minds to the truth of their evil nature.

4.0 out of 5 stars The bare bones reality about angels! (no pun intended), 1 Dec 1998
By A Customer
If you want to really understand the nature of angels and what they can do in your life, then read this book. I have a much better understanding about my own guardian angel.

Angels (and Demons): What Do We Really Know About Them?
Angels (and Demons): What Do We Really Know About Them? by Peter J. Kreeft (Paperback - 1 Nov 1995)
7.64