4.0 out of 5 stars Good
Not exactly what I was looking for as I wanted activities for a large group of young children but there are some great activities in there.
Published 17 months ago by Geraldine

2.0 out of 5 stars Not so hot.
I will have great difficulty using the material in this book, for most activities you need access to several musical instruments and a group of people/children. As a non-musically minded individual I am unsure that I can use it. I would welcome any comments from music teachers.
Published on 10 Sept. 2010 by Peter Romain

2.0 out of 5 stars Not so hot., 10 Sept. 2010
Peter Romain (Colchester, Essex United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 101 Music Games for Children: Fun and Learning with Rhythms and Songs (Hunter House Smart Fun Book) (Paperback)

3.0 out of 5 stars book review, 7 Aug. 2009
Ms. Lisa Horton "vocal coach" (Sheffield, UK) - See all my reviews
Great ideas, but no CD or music to go along with it, so have to make up your own tunes sometimes, but good ideas!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 9 Nov. 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Very basic games. Teacher common sense., 23 July 2013
Lynn Findlay "fynn" (edinburgh) - See all my reviews
I bought this book for insiration for primary music lessons but didn't learn any new games that would engage my kids.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent ideas, 2 Mar. 2013
found this book had some great ideas for activities for children of all ages and am using it everyday in my setting

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 6 Mar. 2014
this was just what we were looking for for our new drama group we started up recently suitable for kids of all ages

3.0 out of 5 stars Some good ideas, not very inspirational, 14 Aug. 2014
An ok book. Some good ideas, not very inspirational.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 1 Nov. 2014