on 9 January 2010
Exactly as described and what I needed to develop quilting skills.Convenient size,clear text and pictures giving examples.Immediately wanted to start planning a crazy quilt. Helpful suggestions on material types and embroidery stitches shown which are easy to follow. Would suit beginner and patchworker/quilters with more advanced skills.
on 10 November 2010
After buying a number of books on crazy quilting I came across this little gem. In my opinion (as a beginner in the world of crazy quilting) this book covers everything from start to finish with clear instructions, great pictures and loads of design ideas. Small enough to carry around for quick referral - I can definitely recommend this book.
on 5 May 2010
Great book for the novice crazy quilter, has every stitch you need, well explained, with pictures to guide you along. Would be a good reference book to go back to time and time again.
on 30 October 2009
This is a beautiful, inspiring book full of wonderful colour pictures and clear instruction on the making of excellent projects.
on 19 July 2010
The book is very comprehensive and details all anyone needs to know about crazy patchwork etc. I can't wait to get started on a project!!
on 18 October 2010
I was looking for more quilting ideas, but this book shows good amount of stitches for crazy quilting, rather then quilting. Very good explained and illustrated material nevertheless.
on 20 November 2009
this is a great little book with many tips and ideas great for a beginner well worth collecting
on 5 October 2014
Excellent little book! I mention it's a little book as it's one you could take with you without considering the size or weight. I took it when I went away for a few days just so I had something different to read, as well as my novel or magazine. The book has a really wide range of ideas and illustrations with lots of techniques explained. I was told about it by a very experienced quilter who also raved about its value to anyone who likes to sew. Even very experienced people will find it interesting and less experienced people will find it a learning tool.
on 24 March 2014
I got this book because a colleague of mine had done some crazy patchwork and I wanted to have a go myself. It contains all the stitches and ideas needed. Easy to follow pictures and instructions. Sadly I only have the book a week before my mum laid eyes on it. Shall be buying another one for Mother's Day!
on 6 January 2016
I have enjoyed reading this book and have had a go at the crazy quilting too. My first quilt was very different from the ones in the book but I still used the same basic ideas. Clear instructions for embroidery stitches are included and this book gave me lots of ideas for future projects.