4.0 out of 5 stars Very striking Book, 19 Jan 2001
By A Customer
This review is from: The Eccentric Teapot: Four Hundred Years of Invention (Hardcover)
I was very interested to read this book. As an antique dealer, it was somewhat surprising to see how many of the teapots we had bought and sold in the past. The text was rather basic, so the book would be more likely to be bought by someone interested in the photographs or by someone who actually owned one of the teapots.

4.0 out of 5 stars The bellhop teapot on the cover is available for sale., 3 Mar 1998
By A Customer
I purchased "The Eccentric Teapot : Four Hundred Years of Invention by Garth Clark for my wife who collects teapots. Her collection is limited to handmade signed-by-the-artist teapots and teapots of unique (you could call eccentric) designs. I gave her the book Christmas morning. Throughout the day she briefly skimmed the photographs and histories of truly unusual teapots. Then after dinner I gave her one more present that was "forgotten" in the morning unwrapping rush. She was DELIGHTED to see that I had given her an exact replica of the bellhop teapot pictured on the cover! What a great way to top an already impressive gift for the teapot collector! She now displays the book and teapot together. I bought the teapot from the CIRCA Catalog. (800) 755-0403. I haven't seen the teapot in the catalog recently, so I don't know if it's still available.

The Eccentric Teapot: Four Hundred Years of Invention
The Eccentric Teapot: Four Hundred Years of Invention by Garth Clark (Hardcover - 26 April 1996)
Used & New from: £2.44