5.0 out of 5 stars This book will change your life
Published on 23 July 1998

3.0 out of 5 stars Not sure
I bought this book as I am using wheat grass for the first time, it is not the only book I have read on the subject by any means but I do think this book spends too much time telling you how to grow it rather than what it actually does to the body
Published 10 months ago by Bo stornoway

5.0 out of 5 stars This book will change your life, 23 July 1998
By A Customer
This review is from: The Wheatgrass Book (How to Grow and Use Wheatgrass to Maximize Your Health and V) (Paperback)
Ann Wigmore gives a thorough analysis of the incredible powers of wheatgrass and how it can improve your health. I must say this book changed my life: wheatgrass juice will improve your health, boost immunity, aid in weight loss, and more. I even feed it to my parrots, and they are ten times healthier now--I haven't lost a single baby bird since I started feeding the parents wheatgrass. This inexpensive of book will save you oodles of money--far fewer medical bills!

5.0 out of 5 stars The Wheatgrass book, 20 Jan 2010
This book is never far from my side and I refer to it all the time. It contains a wealth of information on Wheatgrass and everyone can take advantage of the information. The book is easy to read and the instruction clear and concise and easy to follow. I love this book and I must say it has changed my life. I am a complete convert to growing wheatgrass.

5.0 out of 5 stars The wheatgrass Book by Ann Wigmore is Worth the investment!, 19 Sep 1997
By A Customer
The book is easy to read, gives explanations of how to juice the wheatgrass, as well as how often to take it. How to fast on grass juice is also covered. I recommend it to people who want to learn how to live a long healthy life and not rely on Medicare and the government for health care.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lots of Information, 24 Oct 2006
If you have an interest in health this is a great book to read. Wheatgrass has a long history of curing all kinds of ill health and this book provides not only the data to support the health benefits, but also shows you how to prepare your own fresh wheatgrass. I take wheatgrass every day now and can really feel the benefit, either fresh or freeze dried from [...]

5.0 out of 5 stars The Wheatgrass Book by Ann Wigmore, 7 Jun 2010
J. WILLIAMS "Organicjo" (Ipswich, Suffolk, UK) - See all my reviews
Highly recommend this book! Despite being published in 1985, it doesn't appear out-dated as most of the knowledge and advise about Wheatgrass, our health & lifestyle are relevant to today! Very informative! I am a fan of Ann Wigmore thanks to this book, and gutted she died in a fire accident in 1994 (unsure of exact year). I believe she would have lived beyond 100!! I really like her philosophies! I am not vegan or eat a 100% raw diet, but I do eat well (organic) and can easily incorporate her dietary recommendations! I have been consuming freeze-dried organic wheatgrass juice for the past 2 months and there is a definite improvement to certain health problems I had been having for a few years! It's worth checking out this book!

5.0 out of 5 stars It's all in here, 30 Nov 2011
Ann Wigmore says it all in this book. It is simple, to the point, and has precise directions for people on how to use wheatgrass to improve your health. I have owned this myself for over three years, and I still find myself picking it up again and again. It is a very positive practical book, and I am sure it has had a huge impact on the lives of many, many people around the world - me included.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book, 4 Aug 2011
This is a good book for anyone wanting to know how to grow their own Wheatgrass. It also gives guidelines on what equipment you need to juice the wheatgrass too. For those of you who have heard of Edgar Cayce then he recommended it and I also was told it would be beneficial for my own health. I actually buy my wheatgrass ready frozen in 1 oz pots but obviously it would be much better to grow it and juice it fresh. Definitely worth buying.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Wheatgrass Book., 10 July 2013
So glad to have come into contact with the book and the grass itself. I love it but my wife hates it!! Ahh well.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Classic, 5 July 2014
Martin Barlow "mbarlo" (Manchester, UK) - See all my reviews
Ann Wigmore's book is quite old now, but still a definitive work. Let's face it wheat doesn't change a lot. It's full of useful info in an easy writing style, with some recipes and practical guidelines to growing and using wheatgrass. Thoroughly recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars long retired medic my interest shifted to alternative methods as well. I have read Ann Wigmores books and have enjoyed them, 14 Sep 2013
An eyeopener particularly for the professionals ,be open minded and realise illnesses were and cured for thousand of years before allopathic system.

8.80