5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent book by an excellent author
Published on 28 Mar 2001

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected
Unfortunately no description accompanied this book when I ordered it, so it was a bit of a gamble. I expected some prose based on Tolkiens tales but I was dissappointed when I found it to be an empty notebook / journal with a Tolkien theme. It looks nice and fans / collectors might enjoy it, just don't expect anything better then what you write in it yourself ;-)
Published on 7 Feb 2003

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, 7 Feb 2003
By A Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent book by an excellent author, 28 Mar 2001
By A Customer
When I first got this book I thought it looked a bit boring.. until I started reading it. The images the author displays are outstandingly realistic and the way it is written just wants to make you read on. When I first started reading I wasn't a Tolkien fan but after reading this.. I think it is the best you can get. A definite must for Tolkien fans or just anyone who likes to read NoSoX