5.0 out of 5 stars Unbelievable but True.
First of all this is a true story. I read this book in one day because it's really captivating. It brings one really thinking of what's going on around the world. I recommend this book for both believers and unbelievers.
Published 23 months ago by Anthony Cassar

1.0 out of 5 stars Repetitive
Slow read quite a repetitive content. I found the book difficult to follow due to lack of story line .
Published 5 months ago by julie.hobbs

5.0 out of 5 stars Unbelievable but True., 19 Jan 2013
Anthony Cassar (GUDJA, MALTA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Day Satan Called: One Couple's True Encounter with Demon Possession and Exorcism (Paperback)

1.0 out of 5 stars Repetitive, 7 July 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars The day Satan called, 13 Jun 2014
Miss J. David (Thurrock UK) - See all my reviews
I gave this book 5 stars because I know all Bill Scott wrote to be the truth as together with other pastors of the Pentecostal. Churches we came across Satan's destruction on both believers and none believers. Praise be to God I have also seen souls set free from bondage. I recommend this book to every child of God.

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible story......, 9 Jun 2014
An amazing true story and easy to read. In fact I read it in a couple of days. Having enjoyed Rebecca Brown's They Came to Set the Captives Free, I was looking for something similar and it didn't disappoint. You can really feel Bill's exasperation through the twists and turns of his journey! Excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars A testimony to the power of God, 22 Sep 2014
I have read several books recently on the subject of demons and believe Bill Scott to be absolutely credible. His story is terrifying yet informative and certainly strengthens my faith in God.

5.0 out of 5 stars When is the sequel?, 28 Jan 2014
Really enjoyed this book and read it in one sitting. I was surprised at the cover illustrations though, being on a book by a Christian. The whole book was about getting such symbols out of your house........

3.0 out of 5 stars True story, 5 Nov 2013
Was expecting a better story but it was readable wonder if Roxanne was,at it the whole time I'm not sure