5.0 out of 5 stars bingo! the book i've been waiting for, 30 Mar 2013
This review is from: Tantric Orgasm for Women (Paperback)
i am delighted to see a book written so intelligently about slowing down..as a woman, its what i have always known, but been less bold about presenting as a practice to my partner. he loves the practice too now of course, because i am so passionate about taking the lead in it!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fascinating and inspiring, 15 Jan 2011
Mimi Moor - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Having read dozens of sexual books over the years I'm always interested to find something fresh and new being written about sexuality and tantra. This book certainly introduces new insights I haven't read anywhere else. I'm waiting to attend one of Diana's workshops as while this information can certainly get you started on the tantric path - I really feel this work has to be experiential. There's no point reading about it unless you actually start 'doing it' as well. If you put in the work to do the exercises at the end of each chapter you will really see significant improvements in your sexual relationship.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read for every woman seeking fulfillment in intimate life, 26 Mar 2014
Susanne Mayer "Sunneye" (Stuttgart) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tantric Orgasm for Women (Paperback)
Diane Richardson puts 1 and 1 together in simple words to explain what this physical part of a man-woman relationship could be about. Away from superficial or romantic sexual pleasures she leads us to understand the deeper impliactions of sharing our bodies.
I thoroughly recommend this book for any one, women of all ages ...and read to to your men, too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Enlightening, 23 Feb 2010
Ms. N. A. Richardson "igraine22" (London, England UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tantric Orgasm for Women (Paperback)
I have seen the light with this book. It shows you what sex is like if you apply teachings similar to Buddhism. This book is very wise and has helped me understand a lot of problems I see in patients as a medical hebalist. I would recommend it to anyone that wants to further ther sex life or anyone with sex issues. I've got everyone I know reading it!

Tantric Orgasm for Women
Tantric Orgasm for Women by Diana Richardson (Paperback - Feb 2004)
11.17