Format: Paperback|Change

on 9 July 2009
The priciples of this book saved my life 37 years ago. I was told that I would die. I applied faith to the healing truthes of the Bible. I am still alive. Ignore the somewhat old fashioned language. Kenneth Hagins ministry started in 1936 when people spoke like that in "Church". There is no better book for finding out the principles of Biblical healing. I used them myself when ministering to others, and have been present when they have been used. Thousands of people have been healed.
on 22 November 2013
Kenneth E Hagin covers a lot of the negative reasons why Christians have have difficulties receiving healing from God. He also covers the Biblical reasons why Christians should believe God for healing and the personal responsibility individuals have to believe God. I would recommend this book to anyone who was in the fog concerning divine healing and needs clear direction as to what the Bible teaches on this subject.
on 25 August 2015
This is an excellent overview of the subject which I highly recommend.
on 19 November 2015