5.0 out of 5 stars The Carolinas & Georga
We like this book because there is very little tourist info for Georga in any books we have for the USA. We are sure this will be of great help for our forthcoming trip. Chubby
Published 4 months ago by Chubby

3.0 out of 5 stars Kindle version good value at the price I paid.
Well structured with OK content but I would like to see more maps. A reasonable buy at the very low price I paid..
Published 1 month ago by Tamworth

5.0 out of 5 stars The Carolinas & Georga, 10 Mar 2014
This review is from: Fodor's The Carolinas & Georgia (Full-Color Travel Guide) (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars The South, 25 Jan 2014
I have learned a lot about some beautiful places we are due to visit and hope that my expectations are met

5.0 out of 5 stars A good travel companion., 26 Dec 2013
Mr. Patrick A. D. Smith (U.K.) - See all my reviews
I bought this book before a visit to these states. It proved very useful not only in practical terms of finding locations, places to stay and eat but is informative about their history, geography and culture.

4.0 out of 5 stars near excellent buy, 3 July 2013
700+ pages of useful info yet not too heavy to carry.
Would benefit from more maps for the towns and attractions written about in the book. Such maps would allow betting planning of one`s own route/tour. At present you have to pick places on your route and check the index to see if there is an entry.
Nonetheless this is packed full of info.

3.0 out of 5 stars Kindle version good value at the price I paid., 23 May 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars FFodors, 23 May 2014
As you would expect the travel guide is a very good comprehensive travel book, I also purchased the Kindle version to carry around

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant guide, 15 April 2014
This guide is really comprehensive and gives you so much information about the area and indeed more than you could need. We are visiting later in the year and knew nothing about the area so this is welcome. We are reading up on things to do well in advance so we are well prepared. There is so much we might need to have a second visit.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for holiday planning, 11 April 2014
I normally prefer Dorling Kindersley guides (more pictures) but the Fodors guide was more recent. It was good for planning ahead of the trip and gave good hotel and restaurant recommendations as well as what to see. It us too heavy to carry about while out sightseeing however. I would consider buying Fodor's again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good guide, 13 Jun 2014
Very happy with this guide, it's a little bit too big but has the stuff you need to know on these state.

Fodor's The Carolinas & Georgia (Full-Color Travel Guide)
Fodor's The Carolinas & Georgia (Full-Color Travel Guide) by Fodor Travel Publications (Paperback - 15 Aug 2013)
11.29