Format: Perfect Paperback|Change

on 25 September 2009
I started reading this book with scepticism!
I'm not done reading but I've already decided to start making changes to my life!
I tested what he says in his book... like eating fruit and raw veg for a whole week (even)... then switching back onto cooked food.
OH BOY!! There is a massive difference in my body:
1. When eating raw my skin and hair is amazing - cooked, makes it the opposite
2. When eating raw my hormones are SO balanced.
3. When eating raw my tummy is regular -when eating cooked I have terrible stomach aches and my kidneys hurt. My tummy struggles alot to be consistent.
4. I'm even thinking of going for colonic irrigations.

Even my husband is convinced that this is the best advice ever given.
JUICE AWAY! :) Yeeeha!
on 24 April 2014
Walker explains how we are not meant to be in the state we are, in relation to our health, looks and prevalent forms of premature death. Hence, becoming younger is an inevitability if one follows his dietary guidance on raw foods and juicing. A much better read than the modern authors, as through his expertise and charm he is able to incisively cut through all the misnomers of modern diet and food. So he offers a healthy way of living, by which one knows that you are far more unlikely to die or suffer from degenerative disease, and to actually 'become younger' in your looks and your body's vitality. Enjoy!!!
on 30 April 2009
This is simply one of the best health guides ever and a blueprint for using food as medicine. I cannot recommend it highly enough!
on 14 March 2014
I am half way through reading this wonderful book, what a change I am making to my lifestyle, everyone should do the same. This is an awakening for the human body, want to keep very healthy then implement what Norman Walker says and you will ''Become Younger'', I am, people are telling me I don't look my age, my energy levels are great, this book will change your life forever, so get juicing now.
on 30 January 2013
This book and the others by Dr Walker was an enlightening moment for me and just made so much sense. All those years of eating nice tasting but unnourishing foods. Taken in by the food manufacturers and advertising. Purge the system. Get rid of the toxins and start afresh. Just cause the packet says its healthy dont mean a thing.
on 20 March 2014
This takes some doing but I'm losing weight, feeling better and have no spots anymore. An old friend embraced this lifestyle completely and she's glowing with health (and will probably outlive me by 100 years...)
on 1 December 2012
This is an eye openning book...although some stories are far fetched,for exmple a man that has a heart attack and couldn;t get medical aid..his wife gave him colonics instantly and he was cured !!!! If i was having a heart attack,not sure I would be able to stand for colonics..do you ?
on 12 July 2013
We may be a technologically advanced nation, but health wise we are in decline and on a slippery slope. Let's return to real food and cut out the junk!
on 22 October 2014
lovely info, but do we really need so many enemas??? nutritional info great, persistent use of enemas not so good, we are wonderfully made, your bowel and elimination ability will work beautifully as intended without mechanical help if you eat properly and live a healthy lifestyle.
on 27 March 2013
This is the most comprehensive, compelling yet easily read book I have seen on the subject. It may be a little old fashioned but the basics are so true. Combine the details in this book with the very latest known about the value of plant food and you cannot fail to achieve a state of improved health.