5.0 out of 5 stars Can;t put it down
You feel like you are there, an exhausting but gripping read. Good exposure of Jobs too.. not that people will pay enough attention to that.
Published 9 months ago by Chris Brown

2.0 out of 5 stars I sort of understand why this guy was sacked
Published 12 months ago by Anthony

5.0 out of 5 stars Can;t put it down, 11 Mar 2014
This review is from: On the Firing Line: My 500 Days at Apple (Hardcover)

2.0 out of 5 stars I sort of understand why this guy was sacked, 23 Dec 2013
Anthony - See all my reviews
It was interesting, it provides a different perspective on the inner workings of the world's most secretive company. I do like their products, and I think Steve Jobs was interesting and great, with many faults. The problem with Mr. Amelio is that he does not seem to know his own emotions about his turbulent times at the company, one moment he is ok with something, the next he is not.

It is an interesting read, but take it with a pinch of salt.

On the Firing Line: My 500 Days at Apple
On the Firing Line: My 500 Days at Apple by William L. Simon (Hardcover - Jun 1998)
Used & New from: £0.35