5.0 out of 5 stars A great book
Published on 5 Mar 1998

3.0 out of 5 stars Not my favorite, but worth a look
I love dragons. That is what drew me to buy this book. The idea of the story is a really great one. I don't disagree with that.
I just feel that the writing wasn't that fantastic. The characters are a little underdeveloped and they are too much alike.
Published on 2 Sep 1998

3.0 out of 5 stars Not my favorite, but worth a look, 2 Sep 1998
This review is from: The Glass Dragon (Dragon Nimbus) (Mass Market Paperback)
If I start reading a series, I usually buy all the books in it, but in this case I might make a trip to the library....

3.0 out of 5 stars A mediocre book., 16 Jun 1998
This review is from: The Glass Dragon (Dragon Nimbus) (Mass Market Paperback)
I wasn't able to fully identify with the characters in the story. Their personalities are not very well developed and are all fairly similar.
On the positive side, some elements of the story have me intrigued. For example, I'd like to know more about Nimbulan's reasons for wanting everyone to use only dragon magic. I'd also like to know more about the effects of the Tambootie trees. Maybe I'll find some of the answers in the next two books, or in the Dragon Nimbus History series.
Overall, this book was worth the read but it doesn't really stand out from the other fantasy novels out there.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great book, 5 Mar 1998
This review is from: The Glass Dragon (Dragon Nimbus) (Mass Market Paperback)
I loved this book. The author wrote so beautifuly this tale fantasy,love and adventure. I really felt the characters hearts aching as my own heart ached to save them when they were in trouble. I am now almost finished with the third book in the series and I planning to read the histories. I recommend this book to anyone that likes fantasy, science fiction or just likes to read a good story.

5.0 out of 5 stars A wonderful fantasy, I couldn't put it down!, 18 Feb 1999
This review is from: The Glass Dragon (Dragon Nimbus) (Mass Market Paperback)
I love fantasy novels and this was a wonderful one to read. I could not put the book down. Once I was done reading I lent it to one of my friends, again she read right through the story. Once I finished The Glass Dragon I had to go and buy the rest of the Dragon Nimbus series so I could see how everything ended up.

5.0 out of 5 stars THE VERY BEST, 4 Mar 1998
This review is from: The Glass Dragon (Dragon Nimbus) (Mass Market Paperback)
I absolutly loved this book ! I felt what all the charecters did, and it has left me wondering so much I'm dieing to read The Perfect Princess. I recomend this book to anyone who who is into fantasy or science fiction.

4.0 out of 5 stars Dragons!, 24 Aug 1998
This review is from: The Glass Dragon (Dragon Nimbus) (Mass Market Paperback)
if you love dragons, then read this series. the read is not difficult and the story line is good.

2.0 out of 5 stars mildly intresting, 20 Jan 1999
This review is from: The Glass Dragon (Dragon Nimbus) (Mass Market Paperback)
it was okay in the begining but it gets worse and worse as you go along. pretty cheesy ( especially the wanna-be romance parts). but not all of it was bad.

5.0 out of 5 stars This book is AWESOME!, 31 May 1999
This review is from: The Glass Dragon (Dragon Nimbus) (Mass Market Paperback)
This is a great book. the many twists and turns are awe inspirering!

The Glass Dragon (Dragon Nimbus)
The Glass Dragon (Dragon Nimbus) by Irene Radford (Mass Market Paperback - 1 Dec 1994)
Used & New from: 0.01