5.0 out of 5 stars Realistic, humorous, Christ-centered,and much needed!
Published on 7 Oct 1998

2.0 out of 5 stars Good humor, but some unchristian-like thoughts
Although humorous and witty content; I was disturbed that any Christian woman, and mother, could wish her son dead. I do not agree with her views on homosexuality.
Published on 27 Nov 1997

5.0 out of 5 stars Realistic, humorous, Christ-centered,and much needed!, 7 Oct 1998
This review is from: The Best of Barbara Johnson (Hardcover)
Realistic and practical advice.Christ-centered, without being "preaching". Humorous,without minimizing the real depth of emotional pain.As Barbara tells her own personal story it is clear that she has earned her credentials and that her advice for healing the heart comes from her own painful experiences. That Barbara is able to address subjects like stress, depression,and heartbreak,and leave your heart SINGING is a testiment to her special gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars These will have you laughing AND crying at the same time!, 18 Mar 1998
This review is from: The Best of Barbara Johnson (Hardcover)
Barbara's books have given me a whole new perspective on my daily outlook on life. Interspersed and backed by scripture, much wisdom is given in dealing with devastating events that can occur in our daily lives! She will help you walk through the valleys and rise to the mountaintops!

5.0 out of 5 stars Interesting, but cannot be found in my country, 28 Nov 1998
This review is from: The Best of Barbara Johnson (Hardcover)
I was at Anaheim to attend an exhibition in June 1995.And I also visited a bookstore in front of Disneyland. The nice lady introduced me to Barbara and I just fell in love with "Pack up the gloomies....". From that moment I kept on searching her books. I got other books in Singapore. But, I just couldn't find it in Indonesia. I wish I can translate her books into Indonesian. Just for Barbara,"If you're interesting to have your books in Indonesian, and help more mothers here, I am ready to go for it."

5.0 out of 5 stars I so enjoyed it! She is so funny!, 15 Feb 1999
This review is from: The Best of Barbara Johnson (Hardcover)
Barbara Johnson is so effective with her books because she has lived it! She is so amazing. To the reviewer who wants her address.... She lives in La Habra, California and her phone number is listed under Barbara "Spatula" Johnson.

5.0 out of 5 stars You will laugh till you cry and then feel great!, 9 Jun 1999
This review is from: The Best of Barbara Johnson (Hardcover)
It is inspiring to see how she deals with the tough times in her life. It is very encouraging to those who have gone through similar events. She is amazing! You will laugh and then cry and then laugh all over again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Barbara can make you laugh as you cry., 8 Feb 1999
This review is from: The Best of Barbara Johnson (Hardcover)
I've been trying to get an address for Barbara Johnson. I have a friend who's son was murdered and I think she could use some kind of lift. Barbara has such a way of lifting people up.

2.0 out of 5 stars Good humor, but some unchristian-like thoughts, 27 Nov 1997

The Best of Barbara Johnson
The Best of Barbara Johnson by Barbara Johnson (Hardcover - 30 Mar 1996)
Used & New from: £0.01