Format: Paperback|Change

on 22 October 2001
I have read this book many times and always it has been an enjoyable and refreshing reading for a christian who struggles with questions such as: Is God really listening? Does He care for me? Does He accept me? Will He help me? And the answer is always: Yes, Yes, Yes and Yes! The teaching of this book is sound and does not contradict with the Bible, in fact, it shows the real essence of the Bible and tells its value just how it it is.
on 1 December 1997
This was one of the most wonderful books that I have ever read. It is the true story of Pastor Roland Buck of Boise, Idaho who was visited by God's angels. They brought him messages from Gods heart regarding how much God loves us and wants to be part of our everyday lives and how His Angels work and minister to us on a daily basis. I have seen Pastor Roland Buck on TBN back in the early 1980's. He is in heaven now but the Hunters who wrote his story are still alive.
on 28 February 2002
I loved this book. What a wonderful experience to have met with the Angels, as Pastor Buck did during his lifetime. As a new Child of God I could feel the love and warmth emanating from the pages as I read this book. God's love is everywhere, but how blessed must Pastor Buck have been to have had these experiences in his lifetime. And now he dwells with those angels in Heaven with Jesus. The book is not heavy reading. If at all interested in this subject, it is a Must Read. I loved it.
on 29 March 2007
This rates as my most treasured book. I have read it many times over the last sixteen years. Pastor Bucks captures the very heartbeat of God for people. The visitations are incredible, but what is more incredible to me, and hits me every time I read it, is God's passion to pursue mankind. The cross opened up the way for us all to be forgiven anfd receive God's love. The angels are His ministers, who work with the Holy Spirit to draw us into that love!
on 30 December 2011
I first bought this book thirty years ago, and it had a deep impact on me then. I mentioned this book for a friend of mine recently, and I promised to look for it. I was very glad to find it available at Amazon.uk. Thank you. (The copy of my own I held on to!)
on 5 May 2009
Read some books on the subject, but this one is really REAL. Wonderfully eye-opening. I recommend it to all who want to know the WAY.
on 7 December 2015
The book is incredible, an eye opener to the love and dealings of God with man. It's a read for all.
on 26 March 2016
Bought many of these in the past as this book encourages real faith.
on 17 April 2013
All scripture is from the Bible. Really lifts you if you believe in angels.
Angels are around us always - just believe.
on 16 October 2015