5.0 out of 5 stars On the Holy Spirit, 20 Dec 2010
This review is from: Smith Wigglesworth on the Holy Spirit (Paperback)
When Jesus went up to Heaven, He promised to send a Helper - The Holy Spirit- who would teach us everything.I have a great
desire to experience God in a deeper personal relationship, and to do this, I need the Holy Spirit to teach me. This book has taken me a step further to the knowledge of the Holy Spirit, and would recommend it to anyone who wish to know the Power of the Holy Spirit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 29 Dec 2011
This review is from: Smith Wigglesworth on the Holy Spirit (Paperback)
I am only half way through this book, but at least every page has such powerful knowledge on the Holy Spirit, I am just amazed. It is a brilliant insight, and is humorous at times as well. This is ranking as one of my favourite books and is so full of knowledge I will have to read it again and again to get the full impact. Seriously. Buy this book!

5.0 out of 5 stars Refreshingly and surprisingly uncomplicated., 5 Jan 2011
This review is from: Smith Wigglesworth on the Holy Spirit (Paperback)
I bought this book because I wanted to know more about what this great man taught and thought.

I now see that in fact his greatness was in his straight, uncomplicated, generous, loving, genuine and most of all uncomplicated(!) trust that God, through the work of Jesus, would answer all his needs, and hear all his prayers.
Scarey, really. In fact a little too simple...

A good book. If you're a theology student, buy this book and consider changing your major to engineering or medicine..... God bless you.
Jan

5.0 out of 5 stars The riches of grace that God want's to bestow upon us!, 18 April 2014
Mr. F. J. Perry "Retired" (Devon, England) - See all my reviews
The sermons of Smith Wigglesworth tell forth the riches God want's to bestow upon us. Our relationship with God can be so profound as we humble ourselves, and receive to the gift of the Holy Spirit into our lives to guide us into God's will and purpose for our life in Christ. I would recommend this book to anyone who is seeking to have a deeper experience of God working in their lives.

5.0 out of 5 stars It was a great book to read, the only problem is the long period it took before the book arrived to my house address., 15 Oct 2013
This review is from: Smith Wigglesworth on the Holy Spirit (Paperback)
It was fantastic book to read, have no regrets or whatsoever and have been very blessed with it. The only downside is the long period it took before the book arrived to my house address.
I will definately recommend to a friend or family

5.0 out of 5 stars Totally mind blowing., 28 Aug 2013
Smith Wigglesworth is a must read to all those Christian that want to increase and deepen their Faith. Makes me want to read more of his books.

Smith Wigglesworth on the Holy Spirit
Smith Wigglesworth on the Holy Spirit by Smith Wigglesworth (Paperback - 31 Jan 1999)
6.99