5.0 out of 5 stars Inspirational Book
This is one of my favorite books. For about a year I carried it with me and read several passages devotionally. It is not in the original 1830 English of Mueller, but has been edited to be more readable. The book describes how Mueller accomplished his goal of being an example of answered prayer. I liked it so much I bought several copies and gave them to friends.
Published on 10 Dec 1998

3.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic story
Great story, but also after the first few chapters a lot of repetition - who and what and how many, instead of what I really wanted to know: how? and why? Its quite a thin book though, so you are through it quite quickly. And his story is really amazing.
Published 13 months ago by Christine Page

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspirational Book, 10 Dec 1998
By A Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars This is an amazing story., 10 April 1999
By A Customer
This review is from: The Autobiography of George Muller (Paperback)
Although some may criticize this edition as being incomplete, it nevertheless covers most of the important elements of Muller's life. I've re-read this book many times. The story is stunning. What an inspiration!

5.0 out of 5 stars What Can I Say?, 11 Nov 2010
Dave Kinsella "Jesus First" (Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Autobiography of George Muller (Paperback)
This book was one of the first radical Christian books I ever read. I was amazed and challenged to read of such a Christian, and to know that someone outside of the NT could actually live like this today. Of course he lived a few centuries ago, I've seen few men like him today. That is until recently. God has shown me many who are living like Muller in various ways. One man would be Francis Chan

Crazy Love: Overwhelmed by a Relentless God

Another would be William McDonald though he is dead now:

True Discipleship

I have come to see that we can have the witness and power of the Apostles and early Christians, if we are willing to live and love like they did.

An excellent book on the early Christians is:

Will the Real Heretics Please Stand Up: A New Look at Today's Evangelical Church in the Light of Early Christianity

May God give us all the courage and power to live the Christ-life here in the 21st century.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, 4 May 2010
Alexandra Roche (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Autobiography of George Muller (Paperback)
What an amazing discovery. I accidentally stumbled on this short book whilst browsing for another, but I could not put it down! Very easy to read. I read other reviews that it is not "complete". However, it was more than a good enough summary of the incredible faith that George Mueller had! Very encouraging and a strong reminder of the importance and power of prayer.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Autobiography of George Muller, 9 Mar 2010
This review is from: The Autobiography of George Muller (Paperback)
George Muller was surely a Man of God. This book has revolutionised my prayer life. It is not a gimmick. It is about digging deeper into the unsearchable riches of Christ.

5.0 out of 5 stars the autobiography of George Muller, 2 July 2009
Kate (northern ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Autobiography of George Muller (Paperback)
You must read this book!!!! If you have faith in Christ the content of this book with certainly strenghten it. If you haven't then you will have after reading it!
George Muller discovered again and again amazing answers to his prayers and in God's strength reached out to hundreds of needy orphans.
You will not be able to put this book down as you discover how God provided Mr Muller with all that he needed each day - sometimes at the very last minute when he and the homes had absolutely nothing to live on.
If you are struggling in your prayer life at the minute this book will encourage you to pray and not give up!
Please read it.

4.0 out of 5 stars An inspiring and encouraging read, 3 Mar 2013
This review is from: The Autobiography of George Muller (Paperback)
Anyone struggling with their faith should try reading this. It is a humbling experience reading George Muller's autobiography. His faith in adversity - against all odds is a real testament to his belief in the power of prayer - and of waiting on God.

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have, 6 Feb 2013
This review is from: The Autobiography of George Muller (Paperback)
You know Its a great book when you go buy another copy so you can bless someone else with it. You won't regret reading it.

5.0 out of 5 stars An amazing insight into the heart of a man of God: Excellent Read!, 24 Mar 2014
I choose this book as it was one of the first books of its kind I read as a boy and have loved reading it often since.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great faith in prayers for God's Will in your life., 10 Feb 2014
This book should open your eyes to what can be achieved when you take everything to God in prayer. Don't expect answers straight away but expect answers. What a mighty wonderful God we serve. Praise His Holy Name.
Alyson

ARRAY(0xa476fdc8)

The Autobiography of George Muller
The Autobiography of George Muller by George Muller (Paperback - 30 Nov 1984)
5.43