on 7 July 2013
I like this notebook a lot. Perhaps a bit too large, so you need a bag for it, you can not fit it in to your pocket. The only negative side is that it does not have a bookmark string, I hade to make myself one. Everything else is good, the quality of the binding, the magnet that closes the book, as well as the paper. Absolutely worth to buy.
on 11 October 2013
I ordered this thinking it was a paperblanks journal (my fault for not reading properly). It was a leaving present for a teacher. Although it is nice but nothing compared to the paperblanks quality.
on 24 January 2014
I bought this journal because I had bought another one from the same Company. (Old World Journal) The magnetic closure is very handy and the japanese theme is very elegant. The lines as well as the book itself are just the right size, allthough I miss the quotes I loved so much from the Old World Journal. This is the only reason it gets 4 out of 5 stars. I recommend this item to anyone who needs a great journal and who wants to have an elegant and beautiful look to it. Great Product!
on 21 December 2013
I bought it for a friend who loves the Japanese things/themes. The only thing I would have liked, is if this was more like Paperblanks, where you have a little pouch at the end, and perhaps a bookmark. This Journal is literally just a hardcover notepad with quality lined pages, which is still good.
on 19 May 2013
I like this as it looks nice and i bought it because i wanted a 'End of year 11 book' which my friends and teachers can write in and put pictures in. the only problem i have is that it is taking a month to come and i never got an option of 'next day delivery'
on 29 July 2013
I decided to give this 5 stars because of the quality of this journal! It arrived promptly and the packaging kept it safe. It came in a plastic bag which protected the journal. All the pages are crisp clean.
I would definitely recommend this journal :)
on 23 July 2014
As someone that is always scribbling down ideas and thoughts I have a collection of notebooks and journals in various locations. I love the print on the cover which reminds me of the painted screens in Nijo castle, Kyoto. The magnetic closure is handy too!
on 17 April 2013
The quality of this project is great, lined paper and used this to keep dissertation notes but wanted a pretty notebook to cheer me up. It was worth it! One for the stationary lovers.
on 20 June 2014
I bought this expecting a high quality product, and that is exactly what I received. The magnetic closure is quite strong, the only downside is it could do with a ribbon bookmark.
on 28 February 2014
As i have an unexplainable addiction to beautiful notebooks i absolutely love this one. Very sturdy with gorgeous glossy pages.