5.0 out of 5 stars A gift for a friend
I love tarot but know very little about it. I bought this as a gift for my friend (who is very knowledgeable on it) and she loved it. They are quality cards, beautiful design and as a gimmick queen the fancy box is really what pulled me towards buying these ones over the others. Really good choice for a gift and well received by my friend, very quick delivery also.
Published on 24 Jan. 2013 by Lainy

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed!
I have quite a few decks of tarot and out of all of them these are so basic and I didn't feel they were value for money. If you are into tarot in a big way I would not get these they are very childlike and the book is very small!
Published 16 months ago by MRS SAMANTHA GREEN

5.0 out of 5 stars A gift for a friend, 24 Jan. 2013
Lainy (Bonnie Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Essential Tarot Kit: Book and Card Set (Gift Boxes, Activity Kit) (Cards)

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute!, 23 April 2012
I am very pleased with my shopping. The cards are very good, like the picture and its quality. The book is clear enough to get an idea and read the cards. It has guide to two different types of card spreading.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice kit, 7 Oct. 2013
Clair Powell - See all my reviews
i brought this for my son . the cards are nice and the book is ok . if you were serious i would definitely suggest an additional book as they don't explain how the means change when one card is shown alongside another card but this is a nice little starter kit

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Cards, 9 Feb. 2015
I thought initially that one card was missing from this pack I was mistaken because they are quite fine the card i thought was missing was in fact just stuck to another card .An instant replacement of the whole package was offered with next day delivery at no extra charge to me when I discovered my mistake I was advised to refuse delivery and just return the package without the bother of downloading a return label which would have been free of charge any way.A company who puts customer service and integrity first.The cards have given me a true reading as mirrored by a telephone reading by my trusted medium and clairvoyant.The cards are artistically pleasing and colourfull and I can reccommend this purchase although the book is small it is concise and to the point and very easy to work with blessings to all belivers.

5.0 out of 5 stars exactly what it says it is, 6 Nov. 2013
Tarot cards and book to explain each card.

Nice presenatble box. Not sure what else you could ask for especially for the price

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought as Present, 2 Nov. 2013
A friend was interested in taking up tarot so I got this as a Christmas present. Ideal for a beginner as the little book provides tips on how to read the cards

5.0 out of 5 stars feel good cards, 1 July 2013
i bought these cards as a birthday preent for someone and they came very fast, they are easy to handle, nicely illustrated and worth the money. :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Smart box set, 17 Sept. 2013
Lovely smart box set wit a soft velvety lining in the box with good illustrated cards. Very easy to follow.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed!, 16 Mar. 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars not recommend, 10 April 2015
It looks good if you only see the box, but once you open and see the cards inside, very low quality of paper will disappoint u, the images are not beautiful:(. Some cards stick together as they were cut so carelessly and some cards are bigger than others, I have to use scissor to cut them again. Better to pay more for good quality one.

The Essential Tarot Kit: Book and Card Set (Gift Boxes, Activity Kit)