on 7 October 2013
i brought this for my son . the cards are nice and the book is ok . if you were serious i would definitely suggest an additional book as they don't explain how the means change when one card is shown alongside another card but this is a nice little starter kit
on 23 April 2012
I am very pleased with my shopping. The cards are very good, like the picture and its quality. The book is clear enough to get an idea and read the cards. It has guide to two different types of card spreading.
on 17 September 2013
Lovely smart box set wit a soft velvety lining in the box with good illustrated cards. Very easy to follow.
on 24 January 2013
I love tarot but know very little about it. I bought this as a gift for my friend (who is very knowledgeable on it) and she loved it. They are quality cards, beautiful design and as a gimmick queen the fancy box is really what pulled me towards buying these ones over the others. Really good choice for a gift and well received by my friend, very quick delivery also.
on 16 March 2014
I have quite a few decks of tarot and out of all of them these are so basic and I didn't feel they were value for money. If you are into tarot in a big way I would not get these they are very childlike and the book is very small!
on 6 November 2013
Tarot cards and book to explain each card.

Nice presenatble box. Not sure what else you could ask for especially for the price
on 9 February 2015
I thought initially that one card was missing from this pack I was mistaken because they are quite fine the card i thought was missing was in fact just stuck to another card .An instant replacement of the whole package was offered with next day delivery at no extra charge to me when I discovered my mistake I was advised to refuse delivery and just return the package without the bother of downloading a return label which would have been free of charge any way.A company who puts customer service and integrity first.The cards have given me a true reading as mirrored by a telephone reading by my trusted medium and clairvoyant.The cards are artistically pleasing and colourfull and I can reccommend this purchase although the book is small it is concise and to the point and very easy to work with blessings to all belivers.
on 1 July 2013
i bought these cards as a birthday preent for someone and they came very fast, they are easy to handle, nicely illustrated and worth the money. :)
on 3 December 2014
Lovely as a starter kit with beautifully illustrated cards. The book is a bit small and difficult to page through when first opened but in general this is a lovely little kit with everything you need to do readings for a bit of fun. If you wanted more explanations about the cards it would help to have a more in-depth book on the meanings.
on 27 March 2014
I bought these for myself as I've always been interested in Tarot.
I've skipped bits of the book but this is not recommend by the author and she
is absolutely right. She explains the cards simply and one of the best i have read.
My aim is to do what she suggests and take my time to read and write.
Here goes!!!