5.0 out of 5 stars excellent starter deck, quick to master, well-balanced, 8 Jun. 1999
This review is from: New Palladini Tarot Set (Cards)
I was first drawn to the Palladini deck after seeing some of the cards on the internet. For those of you who find the Raider-Waite deck a bit antiquated, you will probably find the modern art style and imagery much more accessable. The deck makes use of images and people of many cultures, very useful for those of us from an eclectic tradition. I was giving very accurate readings with this deck inside of a month, using single-card divinations and large spreads such as the celtic cross. At first the cards seem plain, without a lot of the detail in something like the Thoth deck, which is good for a beginner. They can focus on the big picture and let the story unfold. But there is plenty of detail in the cards. Every time I look at them I see something new. The deck is well balanced gender-wise. The King and Queen cards of each suit seem like equals. The card backs are symmetrical, and each card is clearly labelled, though you don't need to see the words to tell what the card is, thanks to the excellent artwork.

5.0 out of 5 stars A simply gorgeous new tarot deck by David Palladini, 21 Oct. 1997
This review is from: New Palladini Tarot Set (Cards)
The new Palladini Tarot Deck is probably the most artistically pleasing deck I've ever seen. I was especially drawn to it because it is an authentic rendering of the Waite tarot images in a much more pleasing form. It is simply gorgeous! The images are vibrant and colorful. They stay with me and even seem to speak their message. I love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great deck, 1 Nov. 2001
This review is from: New Palladini Tarot Set (Cards)
This is my very first deck and I couldn't be happier. The cards are beautiful and really speak to me. I would recommend it to any beginner...

5.0 out of 5 stars Breathtaking!, 17 Mar. 1999
This review is from: New Palladini Tarot Set (Cards)
I just purhased The New Palladini Tarot Deck and book set, and I couldn't be happier. Being new to reading tarot cards I couldn't believe how deep and moving my first read was! The art work is stunning. There is something about these cards, when you study them you can't help but be drawn in. There mystical and magical. Anyone who purchases this set will not be disappointed! Mrs. John Pounds

New Palladini Tarot Set
New Palladini Tarot Set by David Palladini (Cards - Sept. 1997)
Used & New from: £911.60