Format: Cards|Change

on 31 May 2004
I've been using this deck now for seven years, and thought I would try the book that was written for it. It gives a slightly deeper meaning to the deck, but I do feel you have to be an experienced reader to gain the most insight into the Halloween tarot - however, the traditional meanings for the cards are explained in a none too fussy manner. Very lighthearted and an excellent companion for the deck, can recommend.
on 15 April 2011
I particularly like the design of these cards: friendly, modern and almost comical design, certainly not scary. I have found them a little difficult to get into mainly because the designer has changed the traditional suits to work with the hallow'en theme, for example, pentacles are pumpkins (this one is easier to remember because they are round!) The Bat represent swords, I associated those with 'dark and difficult' issues so I could remember that one too, however, when it came to Ghosts being cups and Imps being wands, I lost the plot a little and therefore struggled to read the cards effectively. Something I have been doing for many many years. They are great cards to own in terms of a collector's item (for me anyway) and if I were to use them for my professional readings, I would just have to practice and practice all the time to really get used to them, and this is possible if that is what you want. Happy reading or collecting.
on 2 February 1999
its alright for me a 13 year old i would love to buy it at a good price such as 3.00$ it's cool,but it dosen't have a natrual meaning to it.Ever hear about good young witches whom would love to read her own book recommendingly by the grand witch well think it over!