on 9 June 2010
I was initially skeptical in using these cards as a method of outreach in New Age fairs as an alternative to tarot readings. However, after having a reading myself, buying a pack and using it daily, I'm fully convinced that these cards are a useful tool for those working from a Christian point of view in the emerging new spiritualities.

I use these as part of my daily devotional and also as the learning process of using these cards with others. They've helped me transform my spiritual life.

It's a pity they're out of print. Come on US Games, ressurect these as there's definitely a viable market out there, especially in the UK.
on 7 December 2009
To obtain these from America was difficult with customs and by purchasing them from the uk Amazon all the import promlems were solved and they kept to their quoted price. It took a while to arrive but were despatched quickly. Product was well wrapped and in good order. Still learning how to use them effectively. Having seen this set used I was very impressed in their potential to reach a whole new group of people.
on 17 April 2014
Exactly as described. Beautiful. You could just play cards, but an interesting way to test and build a broader faith perspective.