5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent game with easy rules
Published on 1 Feb 2009 by A Francophile

3.0 out of 5 stars Continuo Game
It is a cheaper version of the game. certainly not such a nice box as the original & as I want it for a present I am not delighted with this product.
Published 12 months ago by Mrs P M Pennington

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent game with easy rules, 1 Feb 2009
This simple game is easy enough for players of all ages. It's not too demanding so drinks and chat can continuo among the adults, it's challenging enough that most people can muster a little competitiveness and pay attention when it's their turn. Best of all, it's pretty much decided on random chance, you will only get a high score if the tiles fall right for you, so everyone gets a chance to be a winner.

5.0 out of 5 stars An absolute Classic game!, 9 Feb 2012
M. J. Jacobs "michael jacobs" (Edgware, London, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Continuo Game (Hardcover)
Clever combinations of colours are linked together, a bit like dominoes on steroids - you have to link up chains of the same colours to score. I haven't had a copy in my hands for years, but since I now run a games club at my school, we will be getting a copy, and I am sure that the boys will love it as much as I did.

I once saw a TV documentary about Hiron Games - a remarkable couple with lots of great ideas, and spin-offs from the original Continuo should have made them a big as Trivial Pursuit. The other variants such as HEXAGO CONTINUO GAME are definitely worth a look too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great family game!, 24 Mar 2010
J. Kenrick (Belgium) - See all my reviews
This is a simple but really entertaining family game where our seven year-old enjoys it just as much as his 56 year-old dad! On the one level it is really easy (simply matching the right colours) and on the other level it can be quite competitive to get the most number of points for the longest 'string' of colour. It involves colour-matching, counting, a bit of strategy and, above all, a lot of fun!

5.0 out of 5 stars Continuo is a timeless classic, 8 Oct 2011
This review is from: Continuo Game (Hardcover)
Just like the Rubik cube Continuo will always fascinate young people (and older people too!) who like a game with a competitive edge It's simple rules make it easy to learn and once mastered to aim for better and better scores. Continuo should be on everybody's 'games shelf' and be brought out on cold winter evenings, along with other timeless favourites!

4.0 out of 5 stars Continuo, 6 Jan 2010
Dee Cent (West Yorkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
Great family game - takes no setting up and the rules are simple. All you have to do is score points by making the longest chains of different colours that you can each time you put a card down. The winner has the highest points - easy and fun for all ages!

4.0 out of 5 stars Versatile fun with no batteries, 17 Feb 2011
Continuo is fun to play in mixed groups of any age. We have carried a version with us on pretty much every family holiday since our children were about 6 and 4. When they are young we helped them to spot the best place for 'their' tile and now they work it out for themselves. The finite duration of each game matches attention spans pretty well, and everone has to pay attention to the tiles placed by other players. Scoring reinforces counting skills. I would recommend the game to any family which wants a light, low-tech, fun indoor activity for all ages.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 July 2014
This review is from: Continuo Game (Hardcover)
All my friends are hooked on this!

4.0 out of 5 stars Continuo Game, 12 Mar 2014
This review is from: Continuo Game (Hardcover)
This is the second time I have purchased this game as a friend was so impressed with it that I gave them my old one.

3.0 out of 5 stars Continuo Game, 22 Nov 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Continuo, 12 Oct 2013
This review is from: Continuo Game (Hardcover)
We bought Continuo years ago when our children were small. It's a marvelous game as children who cannot read well enough for other games can still play this, as it relies on colour matching It gave our family hours of fun. Sadly we mislaid the old one and had trouble finding a new one. Eventually we found it on Amazon. It is also an excellent game for adults too. I would thoroughly recommend it.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Continuo Game
Continuo Game by Hiron (Hardcover - 23 Jun 1999)
Used & New from: £2.26