5.0 out of 5 stars Very accurate cards but NOT a beginners deck! !
Published on 3 Aug 2004

3.0 out of 5 stars Odd Cards
Published on 30 Jun 2012 by JB

3.0 out of 5 stars Odd Cards, 30 Jun 2012
This review is from: Gypsy Witch Fortune Telling Playing Cards (Cards)
I have been a professional medium for over 10 years and used many decks and cards in my career. My great grandfather who was also a Medium would use playing cards (which seem to be the basis of these cards) as a means to work with spirit and they were passed through the family as more of us seemingly had the 'gift'. I really dont like using playing cards, I dont seem to 'feel' them but stumbled across these and thought I would give them a go. Im still not 100% sure of what I feel about these, I will agree with some review's they do contain very negative predictions (death mainly, physical death) and talk of loss, misfortune and illness which I do believe is, as professional mediums/psychcis is somewhat immoral for us to predict.
They are very 'prediciton based' which Spiritualism and the psychic movement seemed to have moved away from but they are good if you are a fortune teller so to speak
I will add I did give a friend a reading with these cards and I did see some things which I told her which very quickly manifested and seemed to be true
Not for the faint hearted or sensitive Id be careful of these cards as they do create a manfestation of negative based readings

5.0 out of 5 stars Very accurate cards but NOT a beginners deck! !, 3 Aug 2004
By A Customer
This review is from: Gypsy Witch Fortune Telling Playing Cards (Cards)
I would like to correct "A reader from USA". It deck has nothing in common with Tarot and comes from a totally different tradition. It is not even called Tarot! Those looking for a new spin on Tarot will be very disappointed. But one can use these cards well if they already understand divination with standard playing cards. I have Gypsy blood in my family (Great Grandmother) and feel a strong connection with these cards. I am a medium and also work with a Gypsy Guide. These cards are fantastic for experienced readers who are looking for alternatives to the Tarot!

3.0 out of 5 stars interesting, 17 Sep 2013
This review is from: Gypsy Witch Fortune Telling Playing Cards (Cards)
This deck (52 cards plus joker) is simple and with minor imagery. It really looks the real deck a gypsy would have and read in the back of her wagon.
The cards are 9,8 cm high and 6,4 cm wide, glossy and thick enough. Each card has the drawing that represents it, the equivalent in regular Playing Cards (for example the Pig is the equivalent of the three of swords) and the number.
The little text (which has the name of the card) in each card shows you the general meaning of the card. However, it is not enough, unless you are an extremely intuitive and experienced reader of this deck. The deck should have a booklet with more information about the meanings of each card. I found a page on the internet with the meanings for theses cards but the deck had a slightly different name.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great set of cards, 15 Dec 2013
M. A. Quinn - See all my reviews
This review is from: Gypsy Witch Fortune Telling Playing Cards (Cards)
Great set and easy to use. A bit more info with the meaning would be useful but still a very nice and portable set of cards.

4.0 out of 5 stars exactly as described., 12 Jun 2012
Mrs. C. Mcnaughton "kate" (scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Gypsy Witch Fortune Telling Playing Cards (Cards)
A nice little set of cards, good value, does a very different reading from the tarot cards, pretty descriptive maybe even things you dont want to hear!

5.0 out of 5 stars gYPSY WITCH CARDS, 27 April 2012
This review is from: Gypsy Witch Fortune Telling Playing Cards (Cards)
THE CARDS ARE EXCELLENT. THEY HAVE QUIRKY PICTURES AND AN EXPLANATION ON EACH CARD. THEY WERE SENT WITHIN THE ALLOTTED TIME, AND IN PERFECT CONDITION. I WAS VERY HAPPY WITH THE COMPLETE PACKAGE.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use and uncannily accurate!, 2 Mar 2014
This review is from: Gypsy Witch Fortune Telling Playing Cards (Cards)
I use these for a quick reading most mornings and find them surprisingly accurate.

These are a good purchase for those who would prefer to use something 'easier' than tarot interpretation

1.0 out of 5 stars Doom & Gloom, 5 Dec 2013
This review is from: Gypsy Witch Fortune Telling Playing Cards (Cards)
I've done readings for myself, friends & family and everyone has a had a bad reading.
I do not recommend these at all, there is hardly any positive cards and the ones that are positive/good cards are only that if they're not next to such and such a card.
OK for a bit of a laugh at a party/gathering I suppose

3.0 out of 5 stars Not your standard tarot deck., 27 Feb 1999
By A Customer
This review is from: Gypsy Witch Fortune Telling Playing Cards (Cards)
The Gypsy Witch deck contains only 52 cards, as opposed to the usual 78 in a tarot deck. These cards more closely resemble a standard deck of playing cards than a deck of tarot cards, as well. They are not as colorful or artistic as some of the tarot decks. They are easy to read, as the meaning of each card is printed on it. The booklet that accompanies the deck is helpful. These cards might be good for a beginner.

4.0 out of 5 stars A Lot less scarier than Tarot cards., 12 Aug 2005
shaz17 (England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Gypsy Witch Fortune Telling Playing Cards (Cards)
I got these because Tarot cards scare the death out of most people, we had a girly night in, the vino was flowing and we all had a turn, amazing stuff was told to us all, we had a brill time and felt better after we had our predictions, cos the biggest part of us was down right unhappy, until we had the good news of course. I must admit we were all amazed as most of the stuff was true.

Gypsy Witch Fortune Telling Playing Cards