5.0 out of 5 stars Packed with ideas
Published on 16 May 2012 by Richard James

1.0 out of 5 stars 3 weeks to arrive and covered in pen.
Great book but someone had written on every page in pen. Advertised as secondhand but good quality. Would not recommend this supplier
Published 4 months ago by martin smith

5.0 out of 5 stars Packed with ideas, 16 May 2012
Richard James (Oxford, Oxon United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lyrics: Writing Better Words for Your Songs (Songwriting) (Paperback)
Tried several other books to help me write song lyrics - always found them a bit general. Rooksby's is in a whole different league. Its packed with ideas. If I cant think of a theme I just go straight to Section 9 a sourcebook of themes and I usually find something to get me started. Lots of interesting quotes and interviews too. If you write songs you need this on your table.

1.0 out of 5 stars 3 weeks to arrive and covered in pen., 22 May 2014

Lyrics: Writing Better Words for Your Songs (Songwriting)
Lyrics: Writing Better Words for Your Songs (Songwriting) by Rikky Rooksby (Paperback - 28 April 2006)