5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent book on developing a Christian worldview
This book is a penetrating critique of modernism, the prevailing ethos in which we live. It calls Christians to be aware of the presuppositions of the world around us and to renew our minds by seeking after Christlikeness.
Published on 26 Jun. 1998

3.0 out of 5 stars Wow - need to read this one twice
Published on 22 May 2003 by adam

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent book on developing a Christian worldview, 26 Jun. 1998
By A Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Renewing your mind!, 8 Dec. 1998
By A Customer
This review is from: Transforming Vision (Paperback)
This book shaped my young mind as college student some years ago. I am purchasing another copy to read it again. This book gives a clear explanation of what it means to live out a christian life in a culture that is counter to christ's ideals. The book certainly doesn't advocate isolationism but rather active involvment in transforming the world around us. It is an eye opening and well thought out book for christians in the 20th century and beyond.

3.0 out of 5 stars Wow - need to read this one twice, 22 May 2003
adam (lancashire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Transforming Vision (Paperback)
what an eye-opener!! this book was recommended to me and I thank the person who did so. this is great reading for anyone who thinks that there is something wrong with the world (which is all of us surely!). it deals with the four main questions we all ask and which form our world view:- who are we? where are we? what's wrong? and what's the solution? heavy going in places but always rewarding.
highly recommended!!

Transforming Vision
Transforming Vision by J.Richard Middleton (Paperback - Oct. 1984)