5.0 out of 5 stars A beautifully presented book of photos of the African Plains
I have bought this book from Amazon twice to give as a present. Now I think I might have to get myself a copy. It is full of page after page of clear, full colour photographs of African wildlife.
Published on 20 Nov. 1999

2.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointing
I paid £70 originally for this what was supposed to be a brand new book.
First problem it never arrived after two weeks they sent another. The edges of the cover were tatty and on the back a big sticker saying new and title of book ? Could not peel off or would rip book cover.
So I was not very happy then when I open the book it says 35$ really cross now...
Published 11 months ago by Maxine mcdonnell

5.0 out of 5 stars A beautifully presented book of photos of the African Plains, 20 Nov. 1999
By A Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful quality and incredible variety, 3 July 1999
By A Customer
This review is from: Serengeti: Natural Order on the African Plain (Hardcover)
I bought this book after visiting the Serengeti in February 99, and I'm very pleased I did. Wonderful photos that take me straight back to the places, sights, sounds and aromas of an area relatively unspoiled by man. An excellent purchase, even for those who have not been there. I warn you. You'll want to go..........

2.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointing, 12 April 2014
This review is from: Serengeti: Natural Order on the African Plain (Hardcover)
I paid £70 originally for this what was supposed to be a brand new book.
So I was not very happy then when I open the book it says 35$ really cross now.
Amazon did say straight away they would refund £21. It helps but really I just wanted a book that was and looked brand new as it was a wedding present.

Serengeti: Natural Order on the African Plain
Serengeti: Natural Order on the African Plain by Mitsuaki Iwago (Hardcover - 1 Oct. 1996)
Used & New from: £0.05