5.0 out of 5 stars This is a great book!
I have been interested in and practicing Wicca for over twenty years. The first book I read about Wicca was Sybil Leek's book The Complete Art of Witchcraft. After reading The Charge I knew that this was for me and I wanted to learn more. Several years later I obtained the Witches Bible by Janet and Stewart Farrar but I couldn't find anyone interested in starting a Coven...
Published on 14 Jan. 1998

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for the beginner.
I was bought this as a present, sadly rather misguidedly as I am a Natural Witch of over 35 years standing and don't really subscribe to Wicca. Having said that, this little book is actually very good in places and has some interesting chapters. Also the author is not dictatorial in his approach or rather he wasn't as he sadly died a number of years ago. I would think...
Published on 1 Nov. 2009 by Pyewacket

‹ Previous | 121 22 23 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars A great book for the all those interested in Wicca, 23 Dec. 2000
By A Customer
This review is from: Wicca: A Guide for the Solitary Practitioner (Llewellyn's Practical Magick) (Paperback)
This book is a great introduction to wicca and takes you through all the basic's. I certainly would recomend this book to anyone intrested in knowing about Wicca.

4.0 out of 5 stars It's Great!!!, 1 Feb. 1999
By A Customer
It will help you out on howto atunne with the God and Goddess in your own personal ways... Merry meet, Merry Part, and Merry meet again. Blessed Be!

5.0 out of 5 stars Asound read, 9 Jan. 2014
I was thrilled to receive a brilliant composed book with as suggested good guides for the solitary practitioner and is well worth purchasing

5.0 out of 5 stars THE BEST!, 19 April 2001
By A Customer
This book is really good for anybody starting out in the craft! Loads of infomation on rituals and runes,they came in really helpful.

3.0 out of 5 stars great book, 12 Nov. 1996
By A Customer
I own this book, and i enjoy it very much it gives many dates for holidays and so on. I can't wait to get more books of this sort.

3.0 out of 5 stars OK for the beginner, 25 July 2001
By A Customer
This is only my third book read on Wicca and witchcraft and found it a bit too simple and not as detailed as I would have liked.I much preferred Starhawk's 'The Spiral Dance' and Marian Green's 'A Witch Alone'.

4.0 out of 5 stars A very informative and interesting read, 16 Jun. 1998
By A Customer
This was my first book on Wicca. It was very informative, and was an interesting read. But it didn't have very many spells.

1.0 out of 5 stars It looks like everyone loves this book but me, 18 April 2000
By A Customer
Im pretty new in wicca but I have read quite alot of books on the subject and this one has to be the worst. If your looking to be told how to do things then you might like this book but if you would rather have the basic and then build ontop of it then keep away. Cunningham takes you through most of the steps of hollidays, invocations etc.. but its all HIS words and HIS book of shadows. I believe that things are more powerful if they are personal so Cunningham should give the imformation necessary to build ones own rituals etc.. rather than just telling us what to do! Certainly the worst book I have ever read on wicca.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good book to borrow, 31 Aug. 2002
By A Customer
What can I say. I've read the book and it is OK. No more, no less. It is a good introduction/starting point but is unlikely to answer any deep questions or provoke much thought. There is an awful lot more to Wicca than expressed in these pages. For those who like to be challenged this is not the book for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars MERRY MEET, 27 Dec. 1997
By A Customer
I ENJOYED SCOTTS BOOK ON SOLITARY PRACTIONERS SO MUCH THAT WHEN I PICKED IT UP AND STARTED TO READ I COULDNT PUT IT DOWN IN FACT I HAVE READ IT THREE TIMES AND IM SURE THAT ILL READ AGAIN THIS BOOK IS MUST FOR ANYONE WHO WISHES TO PRACTICE BLESSED BE

‹ Previous | 121 22 23 | Next ›

Wicca: A Guide for the Solitary Practitioner (Llewellyn's Practical Magick)