5.0 out of 5 stars Animal Speak, a how to listen guide.
Animal Speak translates the language of numerous other creatures we share earth with, easily. How to listen, learn and relate better to animals and our selves can be gleaned from reading this book. I've been blessed in this life with exceptional encounters with animals.. sometimes it is called: Noah's sense.To friends who envied it I say," Read this book. It can be...
Published on 16 July 1998

3.0 out of 5 stars Two words: Suprising and Good
This book, in a way, changed my life. It made me realize how interrested I really was in shamanishm. I started to attend meetings and courses because of this book. It has truely changed me. Giving me a great insight into my self and into my envirnoment. Yet a negative mark is @ it's place. I find the book not covering enough animals, or to few animals from around the...
Published on 5 Jan. 2001

5.0 out of 5 stars animal speak, 26 Oct. 2011
This review is from: Animal-speak (Paperback)
Read this with interest. Really makes you think and question modern views on life and our relationships with amimals.Try it, amazing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Book, 29 April 2013
This review is from: Animal-speak (Paperback)
This book arrived in splendid time and met all expectation the content will enable my continued search of this fascinating subject.

5.0 out of 5 stars A valuable reference, 16 Mar. 2012
J. Osborne (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Animal-speak (Paperback)
This book contains a wealth of information on the power and spiritual significance of a wide range of animals, birds, insects and reptiles. It provides directions on how to identify your own totem animal, how to call upon the protective power of your animal totem, and much much more. This is a book that delves deep into the subject and is a classic reference work for anyone interested in developing a spiritual connection with the animal world.

4.0 out of 5 stars An indepth insight into the realm of Power Animals and Guides, 3 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Animal-speak (Paperback)
The book gives a fascinating introduction to power animals. The meditations and exercises are clear andd concise. The dictionary chapters provide an in-depth characterisation of each of the animals discussed. Not only does this book provide a basic introduction to its subject for anyone who is just starting to explore, it is an excellent handbook for the more experienced. An excellent choice

4.0 out of 5 stars love this book and it has become my bible, 29 Nov. 2014
Ellen Phillips "miss ellie" (england) - See all my reviews
I hsave this in it book form and always use it to see what my animal totems are and those of others, love this book and it has become my bible. The only thing with the app is that it isn't as easy to find the bits I want for some reason, I have had to scan through the pages to find the animal I want. But I do use it when I am away from home and travelling with my kindle

5.0 out of 5 stars TRANSFORMATIVE, 21 Jun. 1999
By A Customer
This review is from: Animal-speak (Paperback)
After a recent summer soltice "sweat" this book transformed,with clarity, my animal vision and it's meaning. clearly written from without.

5.0 out of 5 stars a beautiful soft back book, 30 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Animal-speak (Paperback)
Wow wow wow a beautiful book, packed with so much information, I refer to this book all the time, the pocket size one is also a great buy, would recommend to anyone interested in animals and associated signs.

5.0 out of 5 stars A wonderful book, 4 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Animal-speak (Paperback)
This is the totem animal 'bible' in my eyes and is a wonderful introduction to Shamanic values. I consult this book regularly and whilst not the cheapest book, it is absolutely worth every penny!

5.0 out of 5 stars They loved, 19 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Animal-speak (Paperback)
I bought this for a couple of friends that are very in tune with animals and energy work. They loved it

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 Jan. 2015
Mrs. Dorothy E. Mann "Dorothy books" (swindon England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Animal-speak (Paperback)
I found Ted Andrews books very interesting and I am looking to buy more of his books

Animal-speak
Animal-speak by Ted Andrews (Paperback - 31 Jan. 1994)