5.0 out of 5 stars Animal Speak, a how to listen guide.
Animal Speak translates the language of numerous other creatures we share earth with, easily. How to listen, learn and relate better to animals and our selves can be gleaned from reading this book. I've been blessed in this life with exceptional encounters with animals.. sometimes it is called: Noah's sense.To friends who envied it I say," Read this book. It can be...
Published on 16 July 1998

3.0 out of 5 stars Two words: Suprising and Good
This book, in a way, changed my life. It made me realize how interrested I really was in shamanishm. I started to attend meetings and courses because of this book. It has truely changed me. Giving me a great insight into my self and into my envirnoment. Yet a negative mark is @ it's place. I find the book not covering enough animals, or to few animals from around the...
Published on 5 Jan 2001

5.0 out of 5 stars animal speak, 26 Oct 2011
This review is from: Animal-speak (Paperback)
Read this with interest. Really makes you think and question modern views on life and our relationships with amimals.Try it, amazing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Learning about Totem Animals, 1 Aug 2011
This review is from: Animal-speak (Paperback)
I bought this book on recommendation and it met expectations. Informative and interesting - well written. It would have been good to know what animals were included or excluded, e.g. some animals not relevant to living in the UK. However, despite that I feel sure it will offer many interesting insights.

5.0 out of 5 stars A wonderful book, 4 Jun 2014
This review is from: Animal-speak (Paperback)
This is the totem animal 'bible' in my eyes and is a wonderful introduction to Shamanic values. I consult this book regularly and whilst not the cheapest book, it is absolutely worth every penny!

4.0 out of 5 stars An indepth insight into the realm of Power Animals and Guides, 3 Dec 2012
This review is from: Animal-speak (Paperback)
The book gives a fascinating introduction to power animals. The meditations and exercises are clear andd concise. The dictionary chapters provide an in-depth characterisation of each of the animals discussed. Not only does this book provide a basic introduction to its subject for anyone who is just starting to explore, it is an excellent handbook for the more experienced. An excellent choice

5.0 out of 5 stars A valuable reference, 16 Mar 2012
J. Osborne (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Animal-speak (Paperback)
This book contains a wealth of information on the power and spiritual significance of a wide range of animals, birds, insects and reptiles. It provides directions on how to identify your own totem animal, how to call upon the protective power of your animal totem, and much much more. This is a book that delves deep into the subject and is a classic reference work for anyone interested in developing a spiritual connection with the animal world.

5.0 out of 5 stars TRANSFORMATIVE, 21 Jun 1999
By A Customer
This review is from: Animal-speak (Paperback)
After a recent summer soltice "sweat" this book transformed,with clarity, my animal vision and it's meaning. clearly written from without.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 Aug 2014
This review is from: Animal-speak (Paperback)
Great reference, for the animals messengers that appear to me in my day to day life.

4.0 out of 5 stars A rare find..., 26 Mar 1998
By A Customer
This review is from: Animal-speak (Paperback)
One of the two books that I haven't found too tainted by the New Age to include in my bookshelf. Although, as always, I dislike the "anyone can do this" feel of this book, the information within on the totems is wonderful, and I commend him for stressing that just because Wolf happens to be a popualar animal right now does not mean that He is your guide. I've met too many who claim to be of Wolf who make the claim for their ego. But overall, a better find than most of the bull I find in the "occult" sections of the bookstores.

5.0 out of 5 stars Animal speak, speaks, 16 Jan 2014
Mrs. Linda Breen (Gosport, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Animal-speak (Paperback)
This book is excellent and very informative. I find myself referring to it again and again. I highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Animal speak., 14 Jan 2014
This review is from: Animal-speak (Paperback)
recommended by a very good Wolfie friend of mine ..a very inspiring book,anybody interested in understanding animals should read this one .

Animal-speak
Animal-speak by Ted Andrews (Paperback - 31 Jan 1994)
16.80