5.0 out of 5 stars Morton challenge
Great addition to my collection of piano music. Not easy music but I like a challenge. Pieces are suitable for advance players.
Published 11 months ago by Annette

3.0 out of 5 stars Great content pity about the binding
Published 20 months ago by Jan Titcombe

3.0 out of 5 stars Great content pity about the binding, 31 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Jelly Roll Morton The Collected Piano Music Pf (Paperback)
It contains the pieces I want but WHY oh WHY does it have to be bound in a way that it is impossible to use at a piano. It doesnt stay open. I had to pay extra at a print shop to have the spine cut off and replaced with spiral binding. Why can't products aimed at pianists be produced in a way we can actually use them???? Come on publishers - I would be prepared to pay extra so that I don't have the hassle of taking the music in and fetching again. Why not produce as Pdf's as well?

5.0 out of 5 stars Morton challenge, 27 July 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars no easy pieces to play, 12 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Jelly Roll Morton The Collected Piano Music Pf (Paperback)
This is a huge volume - something to really get your teeth into, no easy pieces to play. A ring binding would have been a better idea.

Jelly Roll Morton The Collected Piano Music Pf
Jelly Roll Morton The Collected Piano Music Pf by Various (Paperback - 28 Nov. 1997)