5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Source for Researching American Automobile History!
The Author's of this book have done a fantastic job of researching and documenting the early history of the American automobile. I have found this book to be an invaluable reference in researching the history of the automobile stock and bond certificates which I collect.
Published on 8 Dec 1998

3.0 out of 5 stars Unfortunately
Unfortunately I have never received the book (lost with the mail) and I have received my money back, however I prefer to get the book so if anyone has this book for sale ?
Published on 6 Oct 2011 by Henk

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Source for Researching American Automobile History!, 8 Dec 1998
By A Customer
This review is from: Standard Catalogue of American Cars, 1805-1942 (Standard Catalog of American Cars) (Paperback)
Even the most obscure and low-key manufacturer is covered. This book is well worth it's price and my only criticism would be...if all other readers used it as much as I do...please publish the next edition in hardcover!!

5.0 out of 5 stars imformation overload, 20 Jun 2011
Brilliant book a must have for American car fans, imfo on cars and makes i,ve never heard of or seen

3.0 out of 5 stars Unfortunately, 6 Oct 2011